𝙏𝙝𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢 𝙥𝙩.2

_______________________

Beomgyu's arms were protectively wrapped around him, his steady breaths creating a soothing rhythm in Yeonjun's chest

Beomgyu's arms were protectively wrapped around him, his steady breaths creating a soothing rhythm in Yeonjun's chest. Despite Yeonjun's lack of clinginess, he couldn't help but feel a surge of contentment as he nuzzled closer to his best friend's warm embrace.

An hour later, Beomgyu's gentle shaking roused Yeonjun from his reverie. As they disentangled themselves from each other, Yeonjun couldn't resist the urge to linger in Beomgyu's comforting presence for a moment longer.

'Good morning, sleepyhead,' Beomgyu whispered with a soft smile, his dark eyes twinkling with affection.

Yeonjun's gaze softened as he returned Beomgyu's smile. 'Morning, cuddlebug,' he replied, a hint of amusement lacing his voice.

With the lingering remnants of sleep in their eyes, they made their way to the kitchen. The cozy atmosphere continued as they brewed coffee and prepared breakfast. The faint patter of raindrops on the windowpane created a soothing background melody.

As they sat down at the table, Yeonjun noticed the subtle adoration in Beomgyu's gaze. It was a look he had seen countless times before.

'You alright, Beomgyu?' Yeonjun asked, sensing a shift in his friend's demeanor.

'Iam good,' Beomgyu replied, his smile widening. 'It's not every day I wake up with the love of my life.'

Yeonjun's heart skipped a beat. He had sometimes considered Beomgyu in a romantic light befor.

'Love?' Yeonjun whispered, his voice thick with concern.

Beomgyu took Yeonjun's hand in his, giving it a gentle squeeze. 'Yes, love. I've loved you for a long time, Yeonjun. From the moment I first saw you, I knew there was something special about you.'

Yeonjun was torn between surprise and a profound sense of happiness. He had always considered their relationship to be built on friendship, but now he saw that it had blossomed into something even more beautiful and fulfilling.

'I didn't realize,' Yeonjun admitted.

'You didn't have to,' Beomgyu replied softly. 'I was content with loving you from afar, being your friend and confidante. But after last night, after the storm and how you sought comfort in my arms... I couldn't keep my feelings bottled up any longer.'

Yeonjun reached up and caressed Beomgyu's cheek. 'I'm sorry I didn't see it sooner. But I do love you, Beomgyu. I always have.'

A soft gasp escaped Beomgyu's lips as he leaned forward and pressed his forehead against Yeonjun's. 'I'm the luckiest person in the world,' he murmured.

Yeonjun and Beomgyu shared a kiss that sealed their newfound bond. It was a kiss filled with love and tenderness

As the rain intensified and thunder rumbled in the distance, Yeonjun and Beomgyu stood by the window, hand-in-hand. They watched the storm rage outside, but their hearts were filled with a warmth that made them invincible.

ℰ𝒩𝒟

_________________________

a/n : iam soft part. 8897273636 🥺🌻