Lewis' Bio

(soooo uhh. . . welcome back? i have no idea what to say, lol)

*

Name

Lewis McLean

Label

The Host's Son

Age

18

Birthday

October 12th

Physical Features

Dark brown hair, black eyes, 188.5 cm (6'2'')

(Credits to PotatoLord on picrew

(Credits to PotatoLord on picrew.me/en)

Information

Lewis could care less about his image. He's been through enough shit in his life to realize that as long as he is related to Chris McLean, people will not change their views on him. They'll either treat him like a fourteen-year old, or treat him like a fully grown, mature adult.

He borrowed his green jacket from Brick. It was supposed to be a gift, for acting so friendly to both him and the rest of the cast. However, Lewis insisted he wouldn't keep it. With everything that had gone on, he never had a chance to return it to him.

Hand-crafted his own jewellery. He got his piercings done by a professional, of course, but the rest of the décor that he wears is made by himself. Mainly sourced from natural crystals and other materials he finds interesting.

Transgender female-to-male, and aro-ace. That doesn't mean he won't get into a relationship with anyone. It just means he doesn't find anyone particularly special.

He struggles getting back into Mike's subconscious, but whenever he does, it's usually on Mal's grounds. He spent a majority of his time in his foster home. . . in the subconscious, with Mal. It was his safe place to go, and his safe place to speak. He didn't feel pressured, there.

His mother's world tour lasted longer than it was supposed to, which meant it also ran over the end of Chris' sentence. Lewis never got a chance to stay with his actual family during this whole criminal case that his father was at fault for.

Trivia

Lewis wasn't tricked into coming back for a fifth season, but he didn't exactly agree, either. He was just. . . fine with it. He said, 'whatever', and that was the producers' choice to take him on, again.

He mainly does the same things in this season, as he used to when he was fourteen. Working around when Chris wasn't free, and otherwise just spectating from a distance. Nothing crucial.

He keeps a collection of things like animal bones, crystals, and other things, such as herbs, in small cases, which he carries around with him. He isn't a superstitious person, but he believes they give him spiritual reconcilement.