Evil Dread

I got into the subconscious whilst I was asleep. I didn't exactly sneak up on the others, but I didn't tell them I was there, either. 

I sorta. . . eavesdropped. It was the first time in ages I had been in the main sector! Don't blame me, I just wanted to check up on them.

"There's a storm a-comin', dagnabbit!"

"I'm scared! After all zhese years, he's going to return!"

"Ay, yo, how we gonna stop this goomba?"

"Hush it, mates. Mike is wakin' up!"

I narrowed my eyes in thought. A storm, huh? 

. . . Wait.

Do they mean. . . 

. . . Ma-

[BEEP BEEP BEEP]

"Gh-!" I quickly sat up, startled. I took a few deep breaths, shaken, before turning my head, and realizing it was my alarm clock. I groaned, and covered my face with my hands. After a few seconds, I ran said hands through my hair, and got out of bed, before leaving the room.

My footsteps echoed through the near-silent spa hotel. I didn't take a glance at the time, for I was too stunned by the blaring of my alarm clock. Never mind that, though. If I got to the dining room early, then maybe I would be able to get my coffee fix in peace.

*

[3rd Person P.O.V.]

*

Mike sat up in his bed, blinking wearily. "Huh-? Eh, what's that. . . ? You guys say something?" He looked around the room, to see that both Cameron and Sam were asleep. In fact, Sam was so deep in his sleep that he didn't feel the mosquito sucking, like, sixty percent of his blood out of his body. Mike then shrugged, and went back to sleep.

In the girls' cabin, Sierra was the only one awake, and she had plans. She aimed her camera at Courtney, and took a photo, with the flash still on. Obviously, this woke up both Courtney AND Zoey. "Ah-! What the heck?!" Courtney exclaimed, and Zoey quickly sat up. "Courtney! What's wrong?" "What's wrong, is that we're sharing a cabin with a super fan, with a bad case of crazy!" She complained, looking over at Sierra.

She was giggling at her phone. "Hey, Courtney! I've updated the sleeping section of your picture gallery on my fan site! Whee!" Sierra excitedly squealed, and threw her hands up into the air.

/// Sierra ///

"I hate to break Chris' rules about smuggling in special items, like my cell phone. But, I have to keep by TD blogs current!" She pulled out her phone, and began to type. "Zoey's even sweeter than she is on TV. Courtney is even. . . Courtney-er than ever. Hm. . . ooh! And, Lewis has a whole new style of clothing! It's better this way. Last time, I had a teensy bit of a problem with internet withdrawal. Without this link to my social life, I'd probably lose my mind!"

/// End ///

She hugged her phone up to her face. "Oh, internet! Never leave me!" Chef's voice came from the other side of the cabin door. "Room service, suckas!" All three girls screamed, as Chef threw a bucket of what looked to be fodder through the door, smashing it. "What is WRONG with you?!" Courtney exclaimed. "Here's breakfast!" He laughed, before walking away. "Thank you, Chef!" Sierra yelled after him, a face full of the slop.

Courtney wiped her face, and groaned. "We've got to win the next challenge, and get into that spa hotel." Sierra was eating off the floor. "True love sure does build an appetite!" Zoey and Courtney looked at her in pure disgust, and horror.