You Rega-tta Be Kidding Me

"Wait, wait, hold on. What do you mean, 'he's treating Mike like a prisoner'?!" I quickly said, turning to face the dolls. I mean. . . according to them, this happened a whole two weeks prior, so. . . it kinda pisses me off that they hadn't told me sooner.

"Yeah! Apparently, he's making him do work, 'n' stuff." One of them said, nearly as worried as me. Most of them were indifferent to the alters, and, I have to say, I'm leaning towards agreeing. But, keeping Mike prisoner?! What the HELL is he thinking?!

"You know he's bribing you to keep quiet, right?" Another one said, folding his arms. I furrowed my brows. "Uh, yeah. No shit. I kinda figured that out after he gave me an exact replica of my dad's coffee blend." "How would he even KNOW that?" One of them asked, raising a brow. I scoffed, and shrugged. "Beats me. . . my best guess is that he's spying on me. . . seeing what. . . urgh. Never mind. That idea freaks me out."

"Probably true, though. You know him - you know what he's like when it comes to bribery. He's gotta get everything right, ain't he?" "God - you know, you're totally right. He can be SUCH a little gremlin at times. . . actually, forget I said that. He'll get pissed off if he finds out I said that." Of course, since they still had 'minion' behaviour, they all nodded. "Forgot it!"

*

. . . Well. . . at least they're on MY side this time.

Last time. . . was not so good.

I sat up with a groan, and rubbed my eyes. They usually watered when I woke up, anyway. No big deal, I'm pretty sure that's happened to everybody at some point. I checked my alarm clock really quickly, seeing whether I could sleep in a bit longer, or not. 

. . . Ehh. . .

6:30 is. . . weirdly late for my dad to start any challenges.

I immediately got a weird feeling from that, so I got changed out of my shorts and tank, into a jacket, t-shirt and some sweatpants. I made my way out of my room, and came past Gwen and Courtney's room, and they were talking about being friends, and all that girly shit. Scott left the door open to the boys' room, so I also heard him yelling through the walls at the girls, who couldn't hear him, 'cause the walls were soundproof.

/// Courtney - Gwen ///

"And I mean it, too!"

/// End ///

/// Cameron ///

"Being on the Villains' team is so nerve wracking! I've been sleeping with one eye open, and now, I can't blink it!" He demonstrated, showing he could only blink one eye. "See?!"

/// End ///

/// Scott ///

"I had to throw him off. . . the Heroes are takin' over the Villains' team. Gwen's a wannabe, and with Cam and Courtney here, me and Alejandro are outnumbered!" He folded his arms. "If I was back home right now, I'd be barricading myself in the cellar with enough potatoes and toilet paper to last 'til the last millennium!"

/// End ///

/// Duncan ///

"Everyone thinks I've gone soft, and lost my edge! I'll show them who's gone soft. I'll show them all!" He pointed to the camera angrily.

/// End ///

I walked outside and glanced around. This was. . . a surprisingly normal day. Like. . . off-camera kinda days.