Suckers Punched

"Boss. . . ? Boss. BOSS!" I squinted my eyes in annoyance. ". . . Whaaaaattt. . . ?" "You gotta see this, boss! You're not gonna believe it!" I groaned, and turned over, as if that was gonna do anything. "Nooo. . . I don't wannaaa. . ."

After a few seconds of me trying NOT to get up, I finally forced myself to, and raised a brow at the several dolls around me. "What?" One of them pointed past me, not saying a word. I furrowed my brows in confusion, but turned my head, anyway. I was. . . surprised to see there was a tower there. . . with Mal as a centre piece.

". . . God damn it, Mal."

*

[3rd Person P.O.V.]

*

Sierra was playing classical music on the radio for her mutant rodent, and they weren't enjoying it, at all. They were repeatedly chewing on the wires, trying to get it to stop playing. After they finally broke through the the electrics, they were electrocuted, and it was, luckily, not fatal. Sierra gasped at the sight, but not for the reason you think. "Cody Juniors! Who let you out of your crib?!" They started clawing at her head.

/// Sierra ///

"Now that I'm responsible for these little guys, or girls, or one guy, one girl. . . I don't have time to be in a relationship! I just hope Cam-dy doesn't take it too hard." She held up one side of the rodent close to her ear. "What's that, Cody Jr?" It vomited all over her face, much to her disgust. ". . . Ew."

/// End ///

The Villains were sitting on the cabin steps, trying to enjoy their breakfast, which was especially hard, considering today's meal. "Is. . . toast supposed to be green?" Cameron nervously asked, holding his off colour toast away from his face. Scott was overly confident about his answer. "Maw-maw calls this Penicillin Puree! Never had a cold in my life!" He shoved the bread into his mouth whole, making Gwen retch.

Alejandro walked over, no longer trotting around on his hands, which caused some mockery from Scott. "Well, well, wakey, wakey, legs a fakey!" Alejandro, though, continued to play into the act of his legs not being able to work since the first episode. "It is truly a miracle that my legs woke up. Now, they can be put to good use for our team."

Courtney decided to pitch in. "After today, there won't be any teams!" Alejandro raised a brow at her words. "What are you talking about?" "There are only nine players left. We have to merge soon! And, after what you did to Heather, good luck finding an ally, Al." He folded his arms. "I am not worrying about that, for I have already found an excellent ally. And. . . I would prefer it if you did not call me. . . that name." 

/// Alejandro ///

"Last night, I dreamt about my older, smarter, better looking brother, José." He scoffed, and rolled his eyes at just the mention of him. "He always calls me Al, and I hate it! More than mutant fire beetles, and conditioners that do not detangle!"

/// End ///

"What's wrong with the name Al? My sister's named Al - short for Albertha! She's the county hog caller!" Scott stood, and proceeded to demonstrate, by calling a hog to him. One actually came, and pounced on top of him, panting enthusiastically. 

Back in the spa hotel, the Heroes were pretty surprised to see that Lewis still hadn't woken up. . . and it was 9:00 AM. "Is he. . . still asleep?" Duncan questioned, raising a brow. "Uh. . . yeah. This past week, he's just been sleeping for, like, hours! I know that's normal, but for Lewis? It's. . . really not." Zoey said, furrowing her brows.