Food Fright

[Not gonna lie, this episode, just like Triple Dog Dare, makes me genuinely gag. The only good parts are when Mal shows up, because he doesn't eat anything gross.]

[Also, this first part is just me being a cartoon-referencing nerd, so. . . skip past to the next asterisk (*) if you want to get to the main thing.]

*

Um. . . I sorta. . . somehow. . . got myself into the subconscious while I was walking back to my bedroom after having a shower. It's never happened while I was fully active, which was pretty weird, but I didn't complain.

I sat in silence for a few seconds, before turning my head, and realized that a whole bowl of mac 'n' cheese was just sitting there. . . for me. I'm being honest, here. I had no hesitation in eating that thing. I was hungry as shit. It had been, like, a week since I had a proper meal. 

Let me tell you this, now - it was the best mac and cheese I'd ever had. Y'know, I didn't even realize that they could cook stuff when they were up here. No, scratch that, I didn't know they could COOK. 

Chester likes having things done for him, Vito would be too selfish to share anything that he actually made, Manitoba would be too busy trying to get Svetlana to do it, since she was the girl of the 'house', and Svetlana seems like the only person willing to do it. Even so, she's vegan. She wouldn't go near dairy, even if she wasn't eating it. So. . . who even made this for me?

Okay, now I'm staring to feel like this has been tampered with. This is super suspicious. 

A bowl of the food I mentioned wanting to eat yesterday suddenly appearing at my exact location in Mike's subconscious? 

.  . . It's such a shame it tasted so good. I ate the whole thing, too.

*

[3rd Person P.O.V.]

*

It was a very damp night, and the boys in the cabin were experiencing the worst of it. Alejandro and Scott were sleeping fine, though, since they had already gotten used to it. What they didn't exactly expect was Chef coming in at four in the morning, kicking the door down, and throwing a trash bag full of mush at them, before leaving, all without a word.

They were obviously startled.

/// Scott ///

The top half of his body was covered in gruel. "Mm-mm! I grew up on powdered gruel! Rich people food has nothing on this stuff. It's the sawdust that makes it so tasty." He wiped some off of his face, and ate it.

/// End ///

Alejandro spat some of the gruel out, and groaned. "Ugh-! Disgusting. I bet that the girls are not treated this cruelly." He overheard Chef doing the same exact thing to the girls in the other side of the cabin, before smirking. "I stand corrected."

/// Courtney ///

She was drenched in mush. "I wish Chef would just pass on the whole 'bed and breakfast' thing, and let us starve instead! It would be more humane."

/// End ///

Scott walked up to the girls' cabin, and knocked on the door. Courtney opened it, raising a brow. "You gonna finish your gruel?" He questioned, making her widen her eyes in shock. "What!? No, gross! Help yourself." She turned around. Scott took a large chunk out of her hair, before taking a bite of it. Once again, Courtney was shocked, even with the compliment. "You clean up real nice."