Chapter 11: Superhero gifts

Chat noir blushed but felt a little awkward. Should he accept another gift from her? Should he tell her no? Then how would he explain that? No. He was her... favorite model? He was also her partner. That makes sense to get two gifts for Christmas. Right? Stop over thinking. He was giving Marinette a gift and Ladybug a gift as well. That was completely normal.

"I have something for you too, LB." He smiled, trying to take the pressure off of himself as he pulled out a little box out of his pocket and handed it to her.

Ladybug took it and looked down at it, a little flustered. Chat noir took the present from Ladybug as well and waited for her to open hers first. She opened the package and saw something sparkle inside of it. It was a bracelet. She pulled it out and looked at it closer

It was beautiful. It was a rose gold bracelet with the main focus of a cat paw and a ladybug, with the date they started as superheroes. She turned to look at Chat noir.

"Thank you chat noir."

"I found the bracelet in a store and had to look around and make a few adjustments to it. I also had to get the date engraved, which meant I had to take it apart so no one knew." He said nervously.

"So what you're saying is. You went through a lot of trouble for it." She laughed.

"N-No! I mean I didn't let anyone else see it finished besides us." He smiled.

"I love it." She said, pulling him into a hug, causing him to blush but hugging her back. He smiled and felt his heart thump.

"Now... open mine." She smiled.

"Oh... uh... Alright." He said, a little awkward.

He opened the box and found a hat inside. Chat noir picked it up and looked at it more closely. It was a black toboggan with cat ears. It was also handmade like the blanket that she had given to Adrien. Though he couldn't exactly tell her that he knew about the blanket. He turned to Ladybug who was smiling.

"Wow, this is amazing. Did you make this yourself?" He smiled.

"Yeah. I did. Let me know if something is wrong and I can fix it." She smiled.

"Thank you LB, though... Why the cat ears? I already have them." He asked, confused.

"You don't when you're a civilian." She laughed.

"True, but what if you saw me wearing it." He smirked, and in that instant, he saw her face turn red and she tried to snatch the box back but he took it away from her reach.

"Chat!" She cried out.

"I was kidding! I'll only wear it at home. I promise." He laughed, taking it out of the box. Before putting it on his head however he had the sudden urge to sniff it.

"Uh... chat? What are you doing?" She asked, a little confused.

"Oh! Uh... nothing. Just... needed to know if I needed to... wash it?" He said nervously.

"That's awful! I wouldn't make you something dirty!" She yelled.

"I didn't mean it like that. I swear. It just smells like... cookies or... cinnamon or something." He smiled, causing him to tense up.

"It must be from the place I bought the fabric and yarn from." She said nervously, seeing Chat noir finally place it on his head.

"Also... You better only wear it at home." She laughed, leaning her head on his shoulder as she placed the bracelet on her wrist.

"What if I see the bracelet on you?" He smiled.

"I guess I'll only wear it at home then as well." She laughed.

"Who will protect Paris if we're a bunch of homebodies?" He laughed, seeing her roll her eyes.

"Merry Christmas Kitty." She smiled, leaning her head off of his shoulder to look at him.

"Merry Christmas Bugaboo." He said, smiling as he felt her head lean back on his shoulder.