Stress Relief 3 (Final) (NSFW)

Will got off of work around 5 p.m., and instead of driving home , he drove to Hannibal's place. Hannibal, on the other hand of things, had only 1 session today, and had been home, prepping tonight's meal. He wanted to make it great, not just exceptional like the last meals he made for Will, or containing human meat.

Hannibal prepared Caprese Salad for starters, Penne Alla Vodka paired with seared and season Besse chicken breasts, and a simple passion fruit and raspberry tiramisu to end the night with. As soon as he was finished cooking and setting the table, Will soon to arrive, he walked over to his wine rack to pick out a special bottle for the night; he chose Chateau Margaux 1982, a bottle he took home after visiting a famous winery in France. He brought the bottle over to the table, sitting it down in the middle, just as he heard a knock on the door. Hannibal quickly removed his robe, hanging it up, and hurried to greet his dinner guest.

"Hello, Will. I'm glad you accept my invitation to dinner tonight," Hannibal said as he opened the door for Will. Will stood there in a nice, deep maroon button up paired with dark slacks and dress shoes, holding a black over coat. His hair was all neatly brushed back and to the side, his curls still there, but not just a mess on the top of his head. He smelled of a cologne on the more expensive side, one that Hannibal couldn't recognized.

"They had called me into work today, so I had to get ready there. Apologies if I don't look the best."

"You look wonderful, Will," Hannibal smiled, moving out of the way of the doorway for Will to enter. Hannibal shut the door, and gestured at Will for his coat to take away and hang up. Will handed him his coat, and started to walk to the dining room.

"The meal smells absolutely amazing tonight, I can't wait to see what you've cooked."

Hannibal stood close behind Will, not close enough for Will to notice, but close enough for Hannibal to catch the cologne Will was wearing. "You smell even better, dear Will." Hannibal thought.

The two sat down at the table, Hannibal opening the bottle of wine, pouring a drink for Will and himself. Will thanked him, and the two began to eat. They exchanged simple conversation during most of the meal, usually about work or coworkers, or interesting things they saw, or trips they've been on. At the end of the main course, Hannibal brought over the tiramisu, sitting one in front of Will, and placing the other in front of him.

"You've really done great tonight, Hannibal. Everything has been amazing," Will complimented, feeling as though he didn't deserve this much from anyone. Will began to eat the dessert, enjoying it just as much as he enjoyed the other dishes.

After dinner was over, the bottle of wine practically gone, Hannibal stood up, and began to clear the table.

"You're free to sit in the living room as I tidy up a bit," Hannibal offered, picking up the small bowl in front of Will.

"Let me help you, least I could do for now to repay for this amazing meal." Will stood up, taking up the wine glasses, and carried them over with Hannibal to the kitchen sink. The cleaning process past faster for Hannibal with Will's help. Soon enough, they were sitting next to each other on the couch in the living room. They talked for a bit about random topics, but it soon became quiet, neither of them not knowing what to talk about any more.

"Uhm, I just want to thank you... for yesterday, what you did, it helped," Will said, almost regretting the words as they left his mouth.

"Of course. If I it's helpful to you, then I'll do it."

"I just want to get this question answered, but you did it for reasons more than just a therapist helping his patient, didn't you?" Will questioned, looking Hannibal in the eye.