ATTENTION 🤧[M]⁹

Romance Ahead ✨⚠️

If you're uncomfortable with the love making session or you don't like it , just kindly skip this chapter and for those who were waiting for it , ENJOY 💃"

"Work, work, work all you do is work, you don't even pay attention to me" Joshua said and walked towards the kitchen.

"Babe you know that I'm busy at work " Dokyeom followed Joshua.

"I don't wanna hear you excuses " Joshua said.

"Don't be like this hyung, you know that mingyu is not coming to work, that's why I have to handle all work" Dokyeom said.

"But I got my holiday after so long and you promised me to take on a date" joshua said while making coffee.

"Please try to understand Babe" Dokyeom tried to hold joshua but he shoved away him.

"I should have asked Jeonghan to go out, at least I can enjoy my day out " joshua said.

Dokyeom then pinned Joshua against the kitchen cabinet and hold onto his waist tightly.

"Don't even say his name with this pretty mouth of yours " Dokyeom said putting his finger under Joshua's chin. Joshua gulped.

"But-"

"No buts, you know how much i hate that friend of yours" dokyeom said.

"But you know that he has seungcheol hyung" joshua said.

" I don't care , I still get jealous " dokyeom said.

" You need attention right!?" Dokyeom smirked.

Before Joshua could understand anything, Dokyeom smashed his lips against his and kissing him with full passion. Joshua kissed back trying to catch dokeyom's speed but failed. Dokyeom's hand slid down to Joshua's shirt, exploring his bare skin , making joshua feel hot. Dokyeom deepen the kiss and bit on Joshua's lower lip to enter and so joshua let him, exploring every corner of his boyfriend's mouth Dokyeom broke the kiss and looked at his boyfriend who's a fcking mess with all red cheeks and flustered face and he smirked at his condition.

"Let me give you all attention today" dokyeom said and again attached his lips on Joshua's already swollen lips.

"I want it , I got it😌" joshua thought in his mind and smirked between the kiss.

Dokeyom picked joshua by his thighs and Joshua wrapped his legs around dokyeom's waist and hands around his neck, without breaking the kiss dokyeom brought joshua to their bedroom and softly put him on the bed.

DK took of his tie , joshua gulped cuz he was looking so damn hot... Dk then took of his shirt and slid his hand in Joshua's shirt , roaming on his bare skin and dk took of Joshua's shirt almost ripping it and threw it somewhere on floor.

Joshua was moaning like a mad man and that was making dk go insane, dk started kissing on his neck and sucking on his soft parts that made Joshua moan loudly. Dk made hickyss around his neck and trailed down at Joshua's pink nipples, sucking on one harder and playing with other , joshua groaning softly feeling the love his boyfriend was giving him. After sucking on both of his nipples making it swollen, dk looked at Joshua who was flustered, covered with hickeyss.

Dk took of his pants, leaving only boxer on and took of Joshua's sweatshirt, joshua whined but DK just stared at him shamelessly.

"You're such a beauty" dk said.

"I love to mess up this beauty" dk then whispered in Joshua's ear, that made Joshua blush.

Dk then took lube and c*ndom from side table and took generous amount of lube on his fingers and after Joshua's permission he entered one finger in his hole that made Joshua moan loudly. Joshua gripped on the bedsheet.

Dk slowly thrusted his finger in Joshua's hole,and added 2 more fingers that made Joshua groan in pain and soon after few thrust he started to feel the pleasure and dk smirked at that. Joshua was not having it all , he was so mesmerized in the feeling that he just wanted more or it from his boyfriend.

" Ughmm,...ahhhh, Kyeom" joshua was a moaning mess.

Just then dk took out his fingers making joshua whine. dk teased joshua but Joshua the Hong he is knew very well what can make dk give all.

"Daddy please" joshua said in wanting tone and that was enough for his Kyeom to go crazy.

"You really know me well huh" dk said and kissed joshua roughly, bodies touching eachothers.

After that dk took of his pants, his member standing proudly. He put some lube on his member and slowly inserted in Joshua's hole, that made him groan.

Dk slowly thrusted inside Joshua's hole, the room was filled with skin slapping, moans, groans and whines.dk started thrusting faster and joshua was on cloud nine by then.

"Ahhhh...ughmmm...I'm c-close daddy" joshua managed to say.

"So am I " dk said and started thrusting faster faster and faster.

After few fast thrusts they came together, dk lied down joshua both were panting heavily.

Dk kissed on Joshua's forehead. " I love you Baby" and whispered slowly.

"I love you too Kyeom-ahh" joshua said and smiled.

Dk pulled him closer to his bare skin and wrapping his hands around Joshua's bare waist.

" Let's get cleaned first " joshua said.

" No, i want to be like this for a while " dk said and sniffed Joshua's body.

Joshua hugged dk and they stayed in eachothers arms like that.

With MINWON :

"Gyu, let me go now" wonu said as he was following Mingyu in kitchen while he was making them breakfast.

"I said no already" Mingyu said not looking at wonu, who was following him with Kitty eyes.

"It's been days now , I'm fine now , i have to work gyu please understand" wonu said but Mingyu was not listening his any excuses.

Mingyu turned to wonu who was pouting with Kitty eyes , he cupped wonu's face and caressed his cheeks softly.

"See baby, you're still not fully recovered and I don't want to leave you for a second " Mingyu said softly.

"But I'm fine now, I can go" wonu said pouting.

"Don't be so stubborn, I don't want anything bad happen to you and despite that I don't want any fcking bad person to even look at you and if they did I'll chop their eyes out" Mingyu said seriously.

Wonu hugged Mingyu to calm him.

"How about you come with me!?" Wonu asked hopefully.

Mingyu broke the hug and looked at Wonu.

"Then it's a yes" Mingyu said and smiled.

"Yayyyy, you're the best i love you" wonu said and jumped in excitement and pecked mingyu's lips.

"I love you too" Mingyu said and kissed on wonu's forehead.

"Let's eat breakfast first"Mingyu said and wonu nodded.

To be continued 🎀

Hello Carats how are you all doing!???✨

Did you all enjoyed the two days of Incheon concert!?? I lowkey fcking enjoyed it the most 💌

And here is the seoksoo love session ✨
I hope you're enjoying the story so far.

Question of the day✨

Who's your bias in svt and bias wrecker!?

Have a nice day/night 🎀

Annyeong ✨🎀