CHEAT?!?¹⁵

After 2 months :

Wonwoo is almost 7 months pregnant now and to Mingyu's surprise he became more stubborn and easy to get angry at small things. In this two months Mingyu barely went to work cuz Wonwoo being Wonwoo, became so clingy that he doesn't even let him go anywhere.

Today after almost 5 days mingyu is going to work, till now he was working from home.

"Baby, food is in the fridge and your medicines are on the table, don't forget to take it after eating"Mingyu said as he was wearing his watch.

Wonwoo came with his now big baby bump.

"Can't you stay" wonwoo said with a pout.

"I can't Baby, please just for today? I have a big deal to confirm" Mingyu cupped wonwoo's face.

"You don't love me" wonwoo said and sat on the bed.

Mingyu sighed and sat beside Wonwoo.

"Your mumma is being so stubborn right my little one" Mingyu whispered to wonwoo's baby bump, caressing a hand on it.

"Now you think I'm stubborn" wonwoo looked away.

"Even if you're stubborn you're my baby" Mingyu lift wonwoo and set him in his lap.

"How about this, when I come back I will bring lots of icecreams and snacks for you then we'll watch a movie and cuddle all night" Mingyu suggested cupping wonwoo's face and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

Wonwoo made a thinking face.

"Okay but come quickly" wonwoo said and Mingyu smiled.

"I'll come back right after i finish my work" Mingyu said.

"Okay then but don't forget my icecream" wonwoo pouted.

"I won't my pouty baby" Mingyu said and puckered wonwoo's lips and sucked on it.

"Jeonghan hyung will come after his work okay, let me know if you need anything" Mingyu said and wonwoo nodded.

They went to the front door but wonwoo was still clinging onto Mingyu. Mingyu turned around and pecked his forehead. He bent down and placed a kiss on wonwoo's tummy.

"Don't make troubles for mumma okay, dadda will come after work" Mingyu whispered. He then looked at wonwoo who was fondly looking at him.

"And you don't run too much and take rest and don't forget to take medicine" Mingyu said.

"I won't hubby" wonwoo rolled his eyes. Mingyu smiled and pecked his lips.

"I want a long one to spend all my day alone" wonwoo puckered his lips for kiss.

Mingyu chuckled and put his lips on wonwoo's and kissed him a bit hardly, wonwoo kissed back and after few seconds Mingyu broke the kiss with smooch sound.

"Bye my love" Mingyu lastly pecked his lips.

"Drive safely" wonwoo waved and Mingyu blew a kiss and went to work and wonwoo went inside with a pouty face.

____________

Mingyu entered his office room and soon seokmin came.

"Looks like you've spent good time with hyung" seokmin said as Mingyu was looking so happy. Mingyu just hummed.

"When is the meeting?" Mingyu asked looking into some papers.

"Around 3 pm, but we have other meeting at 12" seokmin informed.

"Something is fishy about this deal" Mingyu said when he was looking into some files.

"What made you think that" seokmin furrowed his eyebrow.