JUST US ? [M] ⁴

Romance Ahead ✨⚠️

If you're uncomfortable with the love making session or you don't like it , just kindly skip this chapter and for those who were waiting for it , ENJOY 💃"

It's 5 am in morning and Mingyu got a call..

"Okay , I'll be there soon"Mingyu said sleepiness vanished from his voice.he got up quickly got ready to leave ....
before going he pressed a kiss on his sleeping boyfriend's head and whispered an I love u .

He quickly drove his car to the location..it was like a forest area,very silent and dark.soon seungcheol came and lead his way to two men whom hands were tied with rope.There was Junhui too...

"these are the men"Junhui said his gun pointed at one of the said man's head and seungcheol's gun on the other man's head....

Mingyu stared at them sternly..the two men were thrilling over his look..

"Please sir we didn't do anything please release us"they said repeatedly.

Mingyu went closer to them and bent to their level ...

" You are saying you haven't done anything...when you two were fucking following my boyfriend,Kim Mingyu's boyfriend " mingyu said in his deep and dangerous voice.

They two flinched at that...

"If you love your life, you better tell me about who is the person behind you"

"We don't know anything please leave us"one of the man said fear in his voice.

"You're not going to spill it right?"Mingyu asked sternly.

"Don't worry we'll handle it"seungcheol said and looked at Junhui.

"It's okay,they have to know what happens when someone try to even look at my boyfriend" Mingyu said pulling out his gun from his back pocket.Then he shot both of them.

"Check if there is any proof "mingyu said.

"We've got this"Junhui said looking at seungcheol.

Then seungcheol and Junhui rid of the dead bodies.Mingyu went to home.

~ AT HOME ~
Wonwoo woke up and didn't see his boyfriend beside him then he sighed and went to do his morning routine.He went to kitchen to make breakfast.Then he heard the sound of door opening....Mingyu came in and went closer to wonwoo wrapping his arms around his Baby's waist.

" Good morning Baby" Mingyu said and peck wonwoo's cheek. But Wonwoo didn't respond.

" Baby , please I'm sorry, I won't leave you in morning again " Mingyu said softly.

But again he got no response.

" Baby please " mingyu said and turned wonwoo , now facing him . Wonwoo didn't look up.
Mingyu then cupped his cheeks making him look at him. There was a huge pout on wonu's lips . How come not!!?? Wonwoo didn't like waking up and not seeing his boyfriend around and without cuddles ( morning cuddles necessary).

" Aww... My baby please talk to me" Mingyu softly said.

" This is nth time you left me in morning, without telling me " Wonu huffed.

" Something came up , I'm sorry.. i won't leave you again pleaseeee" Mingyu said with his puppy eyes.

But Wonwoo even pouted more.

Now Mingyu had no choice. He wrapped his arms around his sulky boyfriend and pulled him closer softly.
" Today No Cafe , No work .. only YOU & ME" Mingyu said and leaned to lock his lips with his boyfriend's. Wonwoo was quick enough to wrap his hands around his neck and smirked between the kiss..