SICK🤧 ¹¹

AUTHOR'S POV:

After a month:

Wonwoo's morning started with some weird feelings and sickness. When he couldn't hold in, he rushed to the bathroom to throw up. And soon a hand caressed his back as he was throwing up.

"Are you okay baby" Mingyu asked still caressing wonwoo's back.

Wonwoo just nodded but he was not even able to stand properly.

"You don't seem okay at all, let's call a doctor" Mingyu said and after washing wonwoo's face, he took him to the bed and sat him down.

"I'm fine Gyu, no need to call a doctor" wonwoo said.

"Look at yourself baby, you definitely need a doctor, let me call" Mingyu said caressing wonwoo's face.

"Just make me some ramen, I'll be fine" wonwoo said and hugged Mingyu.

"Ramen in the morning?!" Mingyu asked in confusion cuz Wonwoo never eat ramen in the morning, it makes him sleepy.

"Hmm, I'm craving for some" wonwoo said nuzzling his face in Mingyu's chest.

"Okay you freshen up I'll make you some" Mingyu said and after a kiss on wonwoo's forehead he went to the kitchen.

After washing up and skincare wonwoo went downstairs and sat on the dining chair and Mingyu came with a bowl and gave it to wonwoo, who smiled at him.

"Are you sure you don't feel like going for a check up?" Mingyu asked worriedly.

"I'll be fine after some rest don't worry " wonwoo said and smiled sickly.

"Okay then I'm taking a leave from work then" Mingyu said and grabbed his phone to make a call.

"Don't, you've plenty of work pending and my friends are coming I'll be fine" wonwoo said.

"Why are you making it hard for me?" Mingyu sulked.

"Okay how about you give me a kiss I'll be fine then" wonwoo smiled weakly.

Mingyu smiled and pecked wonwoo's lips.

"Eat, I'll go get ready" Mingyu said and wonwoo nodded.

Mingyu got ready for the work.

"Okay I'll be going and call me if you need anything and don't make me worry" Mingyu pecked wonwoo's forehead.

"Drive safely" wonwoo smiled. But Mingyu was still not leaving.

" Go now" wonwoo giggled pushing Mingyu outside.

"I'm not in the mood to leave you" Mingyu pouted and hugged wonwoo.

"Finish your work and come to me then" wonwoo said.

"Okay but tell me if you need anything"Mingyu said and pecked wonu's lips.

When Mingyu was going, wonu's friends met him outside, they all greeted Mingyu.

"Hyung, have a good day" dino said.

" You too dino" Mingyu smiled.

They were all going in but Mingyu stopped Jeonghan. He was hesitating.

"What happened " Jeonghan asked cuz mingyu looked worried.

"Uhhh Hyung actually.... Wonu is not feeling well, please take care of him and call me if he need anything I'm sure he won't call me if something happens" Mingyu said , worriedness in his eyes.

"It's okay I'll call you if something happens" Jeonghan said and patted Mingyu's shoulder.

"Thank you hyung" Mingyu finally smiled genuinely at Jeonghan.