HUSBANDS

Author's POV:

After two month:

It's been 2 months and mingyu and wonwoo are married for one month, wonwoo is 9 months pregnant and mingyu is being really careful of both of his babies. (Sorry I cut the marriage part, I'm not good at it:(

"Gyu, it's tickling" Wonwoo giggled as mingyu was massaging his feet....

"Baby, what you want to eat?" Mingyu asked.

"Ramen" Wonwoo said excitedly.

"Seriously again ramen? " Mingyu asked in disbelief.

"Ahhh" Wonwoo suddenly flinched as he felt a little pain.

"What happened" Mingyu asked worriedly.

"Are you okay, should we go to doctor, is it time? Is it hurting? "

"Hubby, calm down.. Baby is kicking nothing else" Wonwoo said calming his husband who is being desperate.

"Are you sure you're okay" He asked cupping his face.

"I'm fine, put your hand here" Wonwoo said and mingyu caressed wonwoo's big tummy.

"It's kicking" Mingyu said with a cute expression when he felt the kick.

"I love this feeling" Mingyu said and looked at wonwoo.

"Thank you, thank you for making me the happiest person and for loving me, you blessed me with your love.... I just feel so complete just because of you, I love you, I love you baby" Mingyu said and pecked wonwoo's forehead.

"I love you too hubby, and I feel so happy to get you as my husband and thank you for loving me unconditionally. You're the best hubby and daddy for our baby" Wonwoo said pecked mingyu's lips.

"Let's go before you start crying" Mingyu said as he held out his hand for wonwoo.

"When did I cry, I don't cry" wonwoo pouted.

"Okay okay you don't but let's eat hmm" Mingyu chuckled.

"I don't wanna walk" wonwoo stretched his hands out.

"I can help" Mingyu said and lift wonwoo bridal style.

"Can I get some icecream" wonwoo asked and wrapped his hands around Mingyu's neck.

"Did I ever say no to my baby" Mingyu said and wonwoo giggled.

They went to kitchen and Mingyu put wonwoo on the kitchen counter softly, as he started to make ramen for wonwoo, who was looking at him with so much adoration. Mingyu gave wonwoo some icecream..

"Hubby" wonwoo called as he ate some icecream and Mingyu hummed.

"Why are you so hot in the morning" wonwoo asked and Mingyu looked at him, mingyu smirked.

"What to do, my baby chose the hottest hubby ever" Mingyu exclaimed, wonwoo blushed.

"What about you why are you so sexy? With this baby bump, looking delicious that I can't help but want to devour you all the time" Mingyu said as he set himself between wonwoo's legs....wonwoo's cheeks rosy pink.

"Wha..what are you doing" he stuttered.

Mingyu didn't say anything as he leaned and licked on wonwoo's lips, licking icecream from his lips which caught wonwoo off guard.

"It tastes better on your lips" Mingyu said and wonwoo was hard by now.

Wonwoo pulled Mingyu into a deep kiss, he moaned as Mingyu rubbed his hands on his thighs, letting in Mingyu as he tasted all the coldness of his mouth making it warm by his own saliva.... after few seconds they broke kiss in need of air.