FRIEND²

7 :00 AM

Wonwoo woke up earlier.When he opened his eyes he saw his boyfriend sleeping peacefully. He placed a kiss on his forehead softly and went to bathroom to shower and did his morning routine.

OUTFIT CHECK :

[ Oh my man ( cough

[ Oh my man ( cough.. cough) I mean Mingyu's man looks so beautiful<3]

He went to kitchen to make breakfast. He was making coffee and some sandwiches☕🥪..soon two strong pair of arms made their way to his petite waist, sniffing his shoulder.

"Good morning Min" Wonwoo said ruffling mingyu's hair.

"Good morning Baby" Mingyu said in his sleepy voice resting his face on the elder's shoulder.

"Go wash up and have breakfast" Wonwoo said hands busy in cutting veggies.

"Where is my morning kisses?" Mingyu pouted.

Wonwoo put the knife on side and turned to his sulky boyfriend... Mingyu's hands still around wonwoo's waist.

"Here it is "Wonwoo softly pecked mingyu's cheeks and lips.

Mingyu hugged Wonwoo tightly and wonwoo hugged him back.

Mingyu went upstairs and soon he came back downstairs after showering and getting ready for work. He saw Wonwoo talking on the phone.

OUTFIT CHECK ::::

[ Man is soooo finneeeee ]

"Yes Hyung.... okay ..pick me up after an hour" Wonwoo said softly to the other person.

Mingyu raised his eyebrow and furrowed.

"Who was that and who is picking up Whom?" Mingyu asked, jealousy could be smell in his voice.

" Oh , Jeonghan Hyung is coming to pick up me "Wonwoo said placing the food on the table.

" Why!?" Mingyu asked raising his voice a little bit.