Introduction And Prologue

🌺

Thank you for tapping on my book.

*greetings*

Hey readers. Thank you for making this happen. Your support has brought me to this.

My introduction won't be so long, so feel free to read through it.

This is a forbidden student-professor romance and yeah my first one ever. The age gap is ten years and please if you are not comfortable with this I would suggest not going any further with the book.

This is a part of an interconnected series but can also be read as a stand alone. It is came after the two books of "DON'T LOVE ME SO MUCH " and in this book is the son of the couple Min-Seok and Jade.

Seol Min Lin is half Korean and is a professor from Maxwell University of California which actually doesn't exist, yes I made it up. Ok let's get back to the introduction.

Natasha is a student that majors in the business class that obviously Lin teaches. Natasha is 19 which makes Lin 29 I guess 😒

*dedications*

To all my day dreamers 💜

___________
PROLOGUE
___________

"is that all you have to say dad?" I asked looking at my dad basically angry at what he has just told me. "Lin I'm doing this for your good" he said and I Clenched my jaw.

With out warning, I walked away and slammed the door behind me and walked off. Thank God today is a Sunday and I have no class to teach today so I drove off to a bar.

For the past five years I've been discussing with my dad about me taking over his business and I've always told him I'm not interested in it but he kept insisting on it.

I had told him to put my brother in my place but he said my brother isn't capable of doing it. Well, though I know my brother is alot into women the most and spends alot of money and time on them but he's still able to take care of dad's business with out me guidance from me.

He might be a little childish some times but he is educated and understands how to hundle a business very well.

I pulled over at the bar I go to sometimes but not so often which is a few miles away from campus. I get into the loud atmosphere and make my way to the bar.

I asked for a drink and it was given to me, I thanked the bar tender and started drinking. I rarely drink but with situations caused by my dad, I find my self wanting to drink away the stress and forget every single sentence of what we talked about with him.

I drank a few more shots and the temperature begun to feel a little more warmer and I tok off my coat along with my tie leaving me in only my shirt and I unbuttoned a few buttons and exheled.

Facing my right side, my eyes landed on a dark skinned girl, she looks so young something like 20 or younger and I know she's not supposed to be here. Her skin wasn't so dark and also not so light. She has thick curled hair and she had let it down and I could see the culs bounce on her shoulders.