32✔️

I started yawning and I grew tired of standing, my feet are sore and the reason for that is because I was wearing heels and standing for along time. I just want go back home. Lin is having so much fun talking to friends and family I guess and I was glued to him. He didn't let me go any second.

He was speaking alot of Korean and I barely cought a thing. "tired aren't we?" Lin asked and I nodded "let's go home then" he said and leaned closer "so that I could rip that dress off" he added making me gasp "please don't" I said and the lady from before approached us.

"was wondering where you went" she said and I tired to pull my hand away from Lin's but he held me tighter "you probably weren't going to find me Cuz we were just leaving" he said "right, hey there" she said waving to me "hi" I replied and faked a smile.

"she's Natasha and Natasha that is Eliana" he introduced us and I bowed towards Her. "oh that wasn't necessary Natasha" she said and all I did was just smile. "Oh, Eliana please tell mom and dad for me that we've left, they won't let me go if I tell them my self" Lin said earning a nod from Eliana "ok then we better get going, good night" he added and she waved towards us.

We quickly walked towards our car and then hopped in. The moment we got seated, Lin pulled my face closer to his and smashed our lips together into a hungry kiss. He swiped his tounge across my lower lip and I parted my lips to give him access and he strocked mine with his and I moaned into his lips.

He then pulled away and rested his forehead on mine as we both panted for air "do you know how bad I wanted to do that all night?" he asked "you have just shown me how much" I said and he smirked "not yet baby" he said and pulled my head onto his chest and I rested on it.

"who is Eliana?" I asked and I regreted saying that because I sounded like a possessive bitch but it just slipped out. "she's my bestie" he chuckled "oh" I said on top, of his chest as he drew circles on my back. "my parents tried matchmaking me with her but it all didn't work out. We were nothing but friends that's all" he said and a smile of satisfaction grew on my lips.

"just like me and Caleb. We are nothing more than just friends" I said and he hummed. My night lit up with excitement once again. The truth is, the event was boring but inspirational some how since I love business so much, but you can't tell how bad I wanted to leave. And I also bumped in a bunch of hot guys at the event.

The car suddenly stopped and I looked up to see that we are already back. So soon. We both thanked Martin as we got out of the car and he responded with a nod then wished us a good night. We got into the house and I took off my shoes and placed them on the shelf at the entrance and then followed by the coat I had on and hooked it up.

I gasped when Lin suddenly picked me up and threw me on his shoulder then climbed up the stairs. "oh my goodness you scare me whenever you do that" I said slapping his butt and he did the same making me squeal. "that's fair" he said and then he put me down the moment we got in and he then closed the door.

I quickly took off my jewelry and when I wanted to take off the nakelace, he stopped me. "keep it on" he said and I let go of the chain and let it rest on my skin. He then pulled me by the hips and started planting hot kisses around my neck making my breath hitch.

I moaned and my hands sneak into his hair lightly tagging on his silky strands. He bit on the soft skin and I moaned louder and he then kissed on the area to soothe the sting. I felt my arousal drip directly on my pants and my core started throbbing asking for attention.

He then hummed and the vibration sends sparks directly to my cilt "shit" I breath out "please let me rip it" he said "please, don't" I pleaded "please let me" he said "I love it please don't" I moaned when his hands went down to squeeze my ass cheeks.