50

The next day I decided to lighten up a bit and since I'm trying to start afresh, I changed my style. I decided to start adding skirts to my style to look more feminine. I'm a beautiful girl, I shouldn't keep my self in misery because of a man that made it clear to me that I'm useless to him.

I believe that I can move on and I'll find someone better. The only two relationships I've had in my life time have taught me a great lesson. I can open up my heart to anyone but the truth is, not every one is my soul mate. Some relationships aren't made to last and I have to believe it whether I like it or not because it's the truth.

My mom is a strong woman and me breaking to the point of loosing weight is shame upon her because she raised me just like her. I should copy that from my mom.

The real reason to the hurt I feel right now is because I jumped into conclusions. The man wasn't ready to be in a serious relationship with me and there I was so naive thinking because he shows alot of care and gifts me alot made me think he's in love with me.

Maybe I've read alot of fictional stories where every thing has happy endings, where they end up together. But what I had between me and Lin was forbidden and will forever be forbidden. He rubbed it all over my face and I have to learn to accept it.

I walked into school confidently since I'm having one class today and it's my business class, I'll just try to live just like a normal student.

I walked into the class and my jaw dropped when I saw the Dean and Principle sitting at the front of the class along side our new professor and to make things worse, Page was standing besides them and when she noticed me, she smiled widely.

I just Huff out a sigh and shake my head then walk further into the class and go to take my seat at the back. Those two people never come to student's classes exept something really bad has happened and considering Page is down there with them, I'm involved.

"the long awaited guest Natasha" Page said making me roll my eyes. "I think we can start" Page nods towards both the principle and the Dean.

But something makes me smile when the Dean winks at me with a slight smile that was less visible if you weren't paying attention to him. I nod towards him.

"so y'all are probably wondering why we are gathered here" he said making every one agree "this student here filed a complaint about your previous professor and well love to have you guys help us find the truth" he said making all of us nod.

"y'all shall be giving us views about the above complain. Have you seen or noticed Mr Seol give any student special treatment in class?" he asked the first question.

"NO"

"have you ever seen or noticed Mr Seol flirt with any of his students?"

"NO"

"have you ever noticed something strange about Mr Seol making you suspect he is dating  any of his students?"

"NO"

"do you have any Idea of who he would have been dating if he was to date his student? I'll need your answers individually to this question" he said making every one look at each other until Frank raised his hand.

"yes Frank" the Dean pointed at Frank and my heart started pounding against my chest so hard and I was worried it would burst.