49

I told mom every thing truthfully with out leaving out a single detail from where everything started. I am lying if I say she isn't disappointed but she still comforted me and that's exactly what I missed.

I feel kind of relived after telling  my mom about it. Mom made my favorite blueberry pie and we had some good time playing UNO and she won as usual. "mommy, it's not fun any more" I groan.

"oh please, I'm enjoying every single bit of it" she said "only because it's you winning all of the games" she said and I chuckle "I hate this game" I tell her "ouch" she placed a hand above her chest "you always win" I sigh "ok fine, what should we do now, play Ludo?" she asked "no way" I yell and she chuckles "OK fine let's watch a movie."

" love story? "I asked her "I met this movie called 'After' on Netflix, I think it's good" she said "let's watch it then. I'll grab popcorn" I said with a smile "ok" she said as she looks for the movie we are going to watch.

After I made the popcorn, I walked back to the living room and sat besides her and rested my head on her shoulder as we watch the movie. "aren't you having classes soon?" she asked "Carly promised to take notes for me this week" I tell her

"that's so sweet of her" my mom said "I would do the same for her" I smile "I know that" she pinches my cheek. "oh I forgot to ask, where is Kevin?" I asked her "I don't know. He told me he's going to some business trip but I don't know where exactly he is" she said.

"oh" I reply

___

After some days, I started feeling better a bit and my mom encouraged me to going back to school and stay strong. But I decided not to tell dad 'cause he'll definitely kill Lin the moment he touches him.

I booked the flight back to California that I'll be taking on Sunday but I hate the fact that I'll still live with Lin on the same building. This semester begun with bad luck to me.

But mom told me this should not get in the way of my school. I should study and finish then become the world's biggest business woman and I'm going to do exactly that no matter what.

The good thing is the Dean said he'll not say a thing to the principle now the only person left is Page and I don't know what she's got in mind for me now.

"where did she say she kept the evidence?" mom asked "I don't know exactly but she told me she has alot on her phone" I tell her "ok then what about we get her phone?" she asked "I don't think that's the only place she has it" I shake my head "I'll try talking to her" she said "she'll try to black mail you or me" I tell her.

"girl you are seeing too deep into this" mom said "because I've watched tons of high school movies so I know what the mean girls are able to do" I said "I see" she nods "so what do have in mind?" she asked.

" Page sent me a message that she wants two thousand bucks to keep her mouth shut " I sigh" are you going to give her that huge amount of money?" she asked." no way, I can buy a house with that money, I won't. She wants to get rich on me and then still tell on me. She'll try to use it against me by saying I tried to keep her from saying a word by bribing her with money. Hell no" I explain.

"you should have became a lawyer like your papá" She said and I smile "I wish I loved it like he does" I chuckle "so what are you going to do?" she asked.

"remember when I used to hack into the school's computer system back in high school?" I asked her "yes" she nods "I'm going to erase the evidence she has and save the massage showing every one that she's the bad guy. Page doesn't look like the smart kind to keep the evidence in multiple areas" I explain.