42

"That's alot of purple" Carly grambles "come on its not too much" I sigh. "no that's definitely alot of purple, we're sharing the room" Carly throws her hands up in frustration. "yeah it's still cute" I shrug

"alot of color has never been cute" she points a finger at me "it's not just color, it's the color purple" I chuckle "are you going to keep arguing about colors all day?" Caleb asked "say that to the curly head" Carly points at me "you're rude" I fake a pout "you're annoying" she shoots back

"are we really gong to settle in this house?" Caleb asked "ask me how we used to live together in one tiny dorm" I chuckle.

Carly got here first thing Sunday morning and we are doing just great with moving in. We picked up the most important things from our previous dorm and since we have an extra room, we decided to share one and leave the other to Caleb. What is life with out them?

So we moved in altogether which is good having a boy to the group, he does most of the carrying. We'll Lin wasn't able to help me with moving in because he had some important issues to deal with on campus but we agreed to meet later in the evening.

We are finally making the final touches to the room and Carly suddenly asks "did you think about it?" she keeps eye contact. I sigh and sit back down on the bed.

"this might sound insane but I think I love him" I admit playing with the nail of my pinky finger "you think?" she asked making her way towards my direction "no, I really do love him" I shake my head

"and you're sure about it Tash?" she asked "I am" I nodd

"then tell him" she said as if it's something so easy. "I will but I'll also have to get the right time to" I huff "damn that man really got you good" she smiles and nudges my shoulder.

"enough about me, what about you?" I asked changing the subject "it's bullshit" she scoffs "what do you mean?" I asked furrowing my brows "well, it's complicated, but just me and Bruce are having a break" she sighs "say what now?" I asked

"exactly" she nods "well that's not good" I give her hand a light squeeze "I know, he's just... I don't know what on earth is wrong with me" she shakes her head "it'll be alright, he looks like a good guy" I shrug.

"he is, I'm the bad person in this" she said "I didn't say you are bad" I shake my head "you didn't, I am really the problem" she tells me.

"what happened?" I asked "well, he caught me on phone with a guy" she spits out and my eyes widen "which guy  was that? I ain't gonna judge you" I shake my head.

"well-" she paused "do I know him?" I asked and she nods "have we met?" I ask again "alot" she said. My eyes narrow trying to guess who it might be but I don't seem to get a single clue "I don't get him" I shake my head.

"but it's ok, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to" I add "sure" she nods "that guy must be good" I shake my head "he is" she clarifies. The door suddenly opens "hey, sorry to interrupt but some guy said he wants to see you" Caleb said pointing at me.

"okay" I get up slowly to follow him to the front door "who is it?" I asked before I look out "see for your self" he nods towards the door and I sigh then twist the metal to open the door only yo find Lin holding flowers with a wide grin.

"Lin" I whisper "my name" he replied and I pull him into a hug "easy, don't damage these flowers" he said handing them to me "these are lavenders" I chuckle "your favorites" he said. Oh my God he remembers.

"thank you. That's so sweet" I giggle "get in" I make space but he hesitates "I wanna take you out" he said and my eyes widen "you can't be serious, in these clothes?" I asked him