31

A smirk creeped my face when Lin walked closer and rested his arms on my shoulders while scanning my features through the mirror. "shit you look so beautiful" he said "thanks" I said and he tuned me arround. "they all are going to go jelly on me for having you" he said and I swear I blushed hard at his words.

"you like it?" I asked and tilted my head "I love it angel" he said and his palms reach out to slap my ass and I let out a tiny whimper "can't wait to tear this off you" he said. "please don't rip it, I love the dress" I said and he reached out to kiss me but I stopped him.

"I spent hours on this look and I can't let you ruin it" I said placing a finger on his lips "come on, just one please" he said and pulled my hips more into him "no please" I said and he pouted. "ok then" he said walking away and I looked back at my self in the mirror.

I really look good

Suddenly, Lin came back with a velvet box in his hands and I turned arround to meet his eyes "what's that?" I asked "something" he shrugs as he walked closer. "turn around" he ordered and I did that. I heard him open the box from behind me and I felt a cold metal wrap arround my neck.

"goodness" I whisper when I looked at the necklace that is hanging on my neck "it's beautiful, just like you" he whispered into my ear making goosebumps erupt on my skin "this is so beautiful" I looked at the necklace with a golden shine and a crystal lying in the middle and tiny stones all over the chain. The necklace screams beauty it must cost a fortune to buy.

"you like it?" he asked. How can some one hate this? "so much" was my answer, i can wear this all day everyday. I feel like a princess tonight "thank you" I said "I knew you would love it" he said slowly moving his fingers up and down my hands making goosebumps grow on my skin once again.

"now let's go before I change my plans angel" he said and grabbed my wrist. "thank you so much" I said again, this is very beautiful, I can't even imagine wearing things like this.

"your welcome angel" he smiles as I grab my shoes and sat at the chair to put them on but Lin held my hand and took the shoe away from my hands and put my shoes on. Cinderella is my middle name now. "now let's go" he said and hooked my hand into his. I've never seen such kind of sweetness.

We slowly walked out of the house and approached the car. Martin walked out and opened the doors for us "wow Natasha, you look stunning" Martin said which made me smile "thanks" I said with a blush "your jealous huh?" Lin asked nodding towards Martin "I am for sure" was all he said with a chuckle and we hopped into the car.

The drive there was silent as the music from the radio played. I was so nervous. I'm about to meet with people I barely know and hopefully, Lin's parents. I suddenly felt a hand on top of mine and gave me a light squeeze.

"nervous?" he asked "very" I nodded. "relax, there is nothing to be afraid of angel" he said and I sent him a smile. His hand remained there and before I knew it we stopped at a huge gate. I think we are here, lord have mercy on me.

"Mr Seol they need your sign" Martin said and a guard handed a book over to Lin and he signed. We then drove in more and I got more nervous. The house is so huge. The biggest house I've ever seen was Jordan's parents house but this one doubles it. It's 100% a palace. There's green vegetation arround the areas and it seems cozy.

Lin hoped out and held up a hand for me that I grabbed and he helped me out of the car. "this is so beautiful" I whisper "I know" he whispers back making me smile.

We walked towards the entrance of the huge double story doors that where already wide open with classical music playing as the hostesses held champagne and wine glasses on silver trays. Every one in this huge ball room looked so classy. Who is this guy? How did he end up knowing these people?