Introduction

Copywriting:

  Li Xia was reborn. At that time, she was taking her two children to the city to find her husband, but her husband was determined to divorce. This time she stopped pestering and calmly accepted the proposal.

  "My son is yours, I can't raise two by myself."

  In her previous life, she worked hard to raise two children, but the man didn't take care of them for a day. When they grew up, father and son met in college. Since the blood relationship is endless, you can raise her since she was a child, and don't tire me to death alone. The man thought for a long time and agreed to her request.

  The two divorced peacefully, she took care of her daughter and he took care of his son. She wanted to stay in the city to make money, but there was no place to stay. When she came out of his alley, she hugged her daughter and huddled in the corner. An aunt came out, looked at her for a long time and then spoke.

  "Do you want to stay in the city?" She stood up and nodded. The aunt continued: "My son had an accident and became a vegetative state. I am now sick and will soon pass away. If you are willing to marry my son, take care of him until he dies. . Then my house and money will belong to you. I will help you mother and daughter get registered."

  What she paid for was a short or long time, and what she got was the urban household registration and house of the mother and daughter. It's not a bad deal, she thought for a while and nodded.

  She immediately obtained the marriage certificate and let her daughter play by herself on the wedding night while she filled the man with water to clean her body. Looking at his handsome face, she couldn't help but feel sorry for him. He was good-looking and the backbone of the company, but he became like this. Scrubbing, turning over, and feeding through the nose, seeing how meticulously she took care of her, the old lady closed her eyes with relief after a month.

  After the old man left, she looked at the balance in her passbook and planned to start a small business - selling breakfast. On this day, she wiped the man's face and talked about the troubles she had encountered. His eyelids moved and he opened his eyes.

  One sentence summary: Marrying the right person leads to a happy life

  Intention: Love yourself and be responsible.

  Brief review of the work:

  The reborn Li Xia bravely divorced and chose to go her own way in the tide of the times. Out of practical considerations, she stayed in the home of the vegetative male protagonist and used wisdom and bravery to defend their home and protect their children. In the new era and new outlook, she seizes the opportunities and advances bravely, and jointly manages and reorganizes her family with her awakened husband.

  The work closely follows the background of the times, including the conflicts of reorganizing a family and the joy and happiness of raising children. The characters are vivid and three-dimensional, and both adults and children have their own standpoints. The protagonist Li Xia is hardworking and brave, and has the kindness and tenacity of a typical oriental mother. She loves life, loves her children, loves herself, and lives a beautiful and independent life as a woman.