Chapter 61-62 (end)

Chapter 61

Huahua didn't know that her parents had prepared a generous dowry for her. The bright girl was enjoying love and youth wantonly. Sitting in the studio, tracing the still life in front of me, I turned around and saw the boy's smiling face at the window.

Xu Zelin graduated from college this year and returned to the provincial capital. He fell in love with her the first time he saw her at the bus station. My heart was pounding, and I was blushing. I wanted to strike up a conversation but didn't dare. When I got on the bus, I threw the coins in my hand into the sewer and mustered up the courage to create opportunities for myself.

Put down the paintbrush and come out of the classroom. The eyes of young boys and girls under the sun are full of stars. Bubbles of joy spread in the sea of ​​​​heart, and the most beautiful moments in life are like flowers. Li Xia can feel the sweetness of her daughter without using any words when she goes home on weekends.

When she went to bed at night, Shen Haiyang asked her what she had been busy with these days. She replied: "Decorating a house for my daughter."

"Have you asked her, what does she like?"

"Yes. I opened up two large two-bedroom apartments, turned the east living room into a studio, and turned the kitchen and dining room into a cloakroom. . In this way, there will be four rooms and two bathrooms. The dining room and kitchen are complete. It will still be spacious when you have children in the future." "

I won't go to work tomorrow, so I will help you."

"Let's go over and check the progress and quality. , just leave the rest to the contractor team. I have designed them all, and most of the furniture is custom-made." "

There are three more sets. Do you want to install them together or wait until later?"

"Together."

The other two sets are three bedrooms each. One bedroom, the big one is decorated for the two sons to live in, and the smaller one is rented out. When children grow up, they need their own space, and it is inconvenient to stay with their parents all the time. After the old house was demolished, there were two two-bedroom apartments, but now they are rented out even if they are no longer needed.

The house was almost ready. Li Xia took her daughter to see it, and Hua Hua couldn't help but burst into tears of surprise. She is really a good daughter, Mo Ruomu. Her mother knows her preferences completely and pretends to be what she likes.

"Mom,"

"Calm down, calm down, it's just a house, don't be so excited. Your dad said that the two shops outside will be given to you. It's up to you whether you want to open a studio or rent it out. I mean. You and your mother will go to the developer to sign the contract later. These will all belong to your pre-marital property." "

How can that be done? There are my brother and Yiyi. I have already asked for two houses, and all the shops cannot be given to me. "

You can take it if it's given to you. This is what your brother and Yiyi agreed to."

The children joked back then, and the brother and brother said that they would earn money for her to spend in the future. Now they are still in college and have no objections to the demolished properties. Li Xia mentioned this on the phone over the weekend, and they both said they could both draw.

The little boy whose parents divorced and had low self-esteem in a single-parent family has now grown into a strong man. He has strong abilities and doesn't care about these small things. Moreover, their parents have consciously educated them since childhood, making them feel that they should take care of their (sister) sisters. Naturally, I won't argue with her about this now.