Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41

The nanny was fired and had to continue looking for her. Shen Haiyang wrote an advertisement and posted it at the door of his bun shop. In the morning, a woman in her thirties came over. After saying hello, Li Xia directly asked her to start cooking. Washing clothes and cleaning the house are not too important tasks at home. The most important thing is to cook well and carefully.

"Okay."

The woman put on an apron and started cooking. She chopped the chicken into pieces, washed them, took them out, and heated up the oil in a pan to fry.

"Don't you blanch the chicken?"

"Why do you blanch it? It doesn't have to be so troublesome."

Li Xia stopped her hand that was about to take the basin: "It's better to blanch it in water, otherwise it will have a fishy smell."

"Meat, isn't that what you eat? Does it taste good?" Although the woman said this, she still took a ladle of water and poured it into the pot.

"The wok cannot be used to blanch water."

"Huh?" The woman was surprised, "Your family is too particular about it. Forget it, forget it, I quit."

After saying this, the person took off her apron and left. Li Xia This time someone else fired me. She stood there dumbfounded and made lunch by herself.

In the afternoon, she filled a warm bottle for the old man and reminded him to take the medicine before she went to the mall. She went to the hardware store on the first floor and took a look. Han Jun sat there and told her about the sales of this period. He was now in charge of the hardware store. He is the only one in the store. He comes every day when the store opens and leaves when it closes.

"There are many retail items and few wholesale items, and the quantities are not large."

Seeing him worried, Li Xia smiled to ease his pressure. "Don't be so hasty. We have just started, and the publicity is not in place. How many people don't even know this place exists. And the hardware is used on the construction site, so you can't compensate for what you are afraid of." "

Rent, goods, personnel wages, you... Capital is being raised every day. Sister-in-law, I am not saying that you, a woman, are more courageous than many big men."

Li Xia smiled and shook her head, thinking: I am able to sit on Diaoyutai so securely because I know the future development. If it is true, With such a calm, courageous and precise vision, then I was a female boss in my previous life. How could I open a steamed bun shop after working for decades?

"By the way, my wife..."

"What's wrong, tell me, the old man is so unhappy when he talks." "

She doesn't want to be in the mall, do you think we should let her go back to take care of your old man?"

"Qin Mu said it himself. "

Yes."

"I'll go up and take a look at the situation."

He went out and turned upstairs. Qin Mu was now in the jewelry and hat store. Li Xia came over to see that she had just sent away a customer, and then took a deep breath with a frustrated look on her face. Seeing her come in, he pulled her to a chair and sat down.

"Can you let me go back and cook for you?"

"What's wrong? I'm not doing my job well?"

"I'm not a salesperson. I can't compare to Xiao Liu. I feel tired when dealing with people. I miss you so much. Go home and cook and clean. You don't have to talk to others."