Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31

I moved my registered permanent residence and started living as usual day by day. That day, she was cooking dinner in the kitchen, and a strange yet familiar figure flashed in front of the window - Shen Haiyang's brother. She was curious as to why this man was here again. She opened the curtain and left the kitchen before the noodles were rolled out.

"Hello, I'm sorry to come to visit you again."

The man, wearing a suit and tie with his head slung over his back, was polite and polite in the warm courtyard, and his attitude was much better than last time. As the host, Shen Haiyang raised his hand to give up his seat, and the other party sat down on the chair opposite him.

"You must have something to do here, right?"

Shen Haiyang looked indifferent, sitting in the rocking chair and drinking milk leisurely. He was supposed to drink tea, but he had a heart disease and was not suitable for drinking tea, so he had already given up drinking tea and replaced it with milk. The two brothers were talking. Li Xia saw that the other person was very polite and went into the room to pour him tea. Thinking of what his wife said last time, I thought that if he said the same thing, she would throw it in his face.

"Thank you."

Okay, this time the politeness is quite good. Since there was harmony on the surface, she didn't care and let the two brothers talk among themselves. Whether this person is real or has changed his strategy, I believe Shen Haiyang can handle it.

"Logically, I'll call you big brother instead. It was too abrupt when I came back last time. I apologize to you."

Shen Haiyang waved his hand: "It's okay. If you have anything to say, just say it. It doesn't matter."

"You know my father is overseas. How did you get here?" Seeing that Shen Haiyang didn't respond, he continued with a smile.

"He almost died there when the railway was laying tracks. Later he met my mother and got better under her careful care. Later he started delivering newspapers, then got into sales, and step by step he became what he is today. My mother followed him around. Go, every time he encounters a crisis, my mother is always by his side. Now his health is deteriorating, and the domestic environment is not good in all aspects." "Please

speak out if you want to say anything." In one word, there are several levels of credibility in your words. I don't even know the degree. You don't have to tell me about your mother's achievements.

In a simple word, the shallow smile on the man's face could no longer be maintained. "I mean it has not been easy for my father after so many years. He is in poor health now and is not suitable to return to this backward place to retire. As a son, you should think about your father."

Shen Haiyang still looked calm and relaxed. , hit the point right from the start: "Why don't you just tell the old man these things? And what's your mother's credit? She asked you to question me? She thinks I'm not qualified to receive my father's gift. Do you want it back? What do you mean?"

The man was silent for a moment, even blushing secretly. His parents had long since divorced and their property had been divided. My father's life technically had nothing to do with his mother.

The truth is the truth, but how could he accept it? If the old man really returns to the mainland and develops a relationship with Shen Haiyang over time, and the guilt he has felt towards him for so many years, if he leaves his entire inheritance to him, then he will be in trouble.

"I'm just saying this to let you know that it's us who have been by my father's side all these years, and we've been the ones who have endured hardships with him."