Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

"Uncle, is your house for sale?"

The old man straightened up when he heard the voice, looked at her and waved her in. "It's not me. I'm looking after the house for my nephew."

"Then, is this house for sale?"

"Yes. My nephew needs money urgently for something, so he wants to sell the house." The uncle looked her up and down, as if Assess her ability to buy a house. "Everything in this hospital is for sale, and we need cash."

"How much?"

Looking at her appearance, the uncle pondered and held out three fingers. "Twenty thousand."

"It's too expensive."

At this time, it would cost about two to three thousand to build such a complete bungalow in rural areas. Adding the ceiling, flooring, window glass, etc. would not cost more than five thousand. Even though this is a provincial capital and cannot be compared with rural areas, 20,000 is really too high. After all, it had just been opened during this period, and everyone could not see the advantages brought by the geographical location, and housing prices had not increased at all.

"My nephew said that the housing price of this land will definitely rise in the future. Moreover, look at the surrounding area. There is a street outside the south house. It will be open to business in the future. Such a good location is hard to come by. "

What the old man said is true. She was delighted with this geographical location just now. There are several schools close to the courtyard facing the street. With the expansion of the university's enrollment, the consumption in this place will definitely be extraordinary in the future. No matter what kind of business you are doing.

"That 20,000 yuan is too high. Not to mention the provincial capital, even the capital city does not have such a high price." After the golden period of real estate has reached the millennium, how much money can be earned by doing business in this long time. I choose long-term investment for insurance.

"This is the price my nephew said. My little wife, if you really want it, just tell me a price. When he comes back, I will tell you."

Li Xia thought about it and said a middle price. "Five thousand."

The old man shook his head and smiled without saying anything, waving his hand to see the guest off. She came out of the hospital feeling uneasy, had she made a mistake? Good houses are hard to come by, and buying one will definitely be more cost-effective in the long run than saving money in the bank. Real estate will keep rising in the future, and it's hard to find if you miss it.

While riding along, I was calculating in my mind. In another twenty years, the house price in the provincial capital will be around 2,000 per square meter, but it will be a building, not an exclusive small courtyard like this. This courtyard with rooms and courtyard is about 400 square meters, and the area of ​​the house alone is also 256. I heard that the demolished house will be demolished according to the same area, and the yard will be demolished according to half the area.

This condition is for buildings with the same geographical location. Calculating this way, a house in the city center can also get two buildings and one shop. If it is a little further away, it may be doubled. Twenty thousand U.S. dollars can be exchanged for a small amount of two hundred thousand dollars at that time, and with interest it will only be about two hundred thousand dollars. And if it were replaced by a house, it would be worth at least seven to eight hundred thousand.

In this conversion, you have already made a fortune, and as time goes by, housing prices will soar. If you buy a house, you can live in it for more than ten years, or rent it out to earn rent. This is also a hidden profit. In the future, you can continue to rent out the buildings and upper floors after replacing them, and this will be a profit.