Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

"Brother, can you lend me your car and drive it from now on?"

Shen Haiyang's car is not expensive for his family's level, but it is a new car and is about to catch up with the price of new buildings. It would be cool if he could borrow it and drive it back to his hometown. Shen Haiyang was arm in arm, but Shen Haiyang pulled his arm away.

"No."

"No, you are so stingy. We have such a strong relationship, why don't you even borrow the car?"

"No."

Shen Haiyang said these two words lightly, which immediately stunned Han Jun. My intestines are in knots, my brain is in knots, and my mouth seems to be in knots as well. I don't know what to say. His facial features were wrinkled and he looked confused.

"I want to drive and buy it myself."

"Hey, did you listen to what my wife said? I told you that she is just like an old lady, and a grown man must care about his face when he is out. He only knows how to save money all day long, so how can he do that? Okay."

In the 1990s, Han Jun spent so much money to buy a house, but Han Jun still had to bear the burden despite high consumption. Qin Mu's thinking was still the same as before, but after making money, he suddenly opened the door to a new world. Qin Mu thought he was spending money lavishly and started to strictly control his pocket money after buying a house.

Three cars, Han Jun drove Li Xia's old car back to his home, and drove it back to the factory the next day to use it as a company official vehicle.

In Li Xia's family, each of the couple has a new car. The third brother gave her the key and said to go home. Shen Haiyang left him to eat while the man smiled and went to wash his hands. After the meal, the children quickly got off the table and ran out to look at the new cars they bought.

The three of them took the keys on the table and went out. The three of them went to the garage, opened the car door and got in. Looking at them one by one, Shen Hui smiled and said, "You can get your driver's license in two years. Then my brother will drive you on the road." "

You don't have a car."

"Can't I drive dad's car? Mom has a busy day and needs it. car, but dad works at work, so I can just send him to work and then drive his car."

"Can you drive?"

"Of course, dad has taught me before." Shen Hui's enthusiasm He also came up, started the car and made a show of wanting to leave. Huahua was shocked and quickly wanted to stop him.

"Hey, hey, you two can just talk about it, but don't really go on the road. You're not old enough." He looked

at the steering wheel one by one: "There are no traffic police at night."

Huahua scolded: "Shen Ruyi, how dare you encourage your brother to go on the road? , I'll sue mom right away to see if mom doesn't beat you."

This time, the two boys stopped eating, turned off the engine, pulled out the key, and prepared to open the door and get out of the car. At this time, Li Laosan came out to use the toilet, opened the doors one by one, and pulled him over.

"Third uncle, take us for a ride."

"You kid," the

third uncle laughed and scolded, but still took the key and prepared to take the children for a ride. Not to mention that the children are interested in such a good car, they also like it. In the past few years, he has earned a lot of money from working with girls, including salary and bonuses. Settled down in the provincial capital and bought a house. But he can't afford such a good car.