Chapter 4

"Alright! Now that we're done with that, how are your papers going?" Eda asked, after all, it's been a week, at least a few have to have started something.  Nobody said anything. Some students tried their hardest to not look at eda as to not get called on.  Eda chuckled while shaking her head. "Oh come on, you have 2 whole months to work on this, there's no need to stress about it" Eda explained, her students then looked down, then one raised their hand.  "What kind of emotion is even interesting enough to write a whole paper about?"  One student asked. Eda got up from her desk, then said. "Anything! Try one that's personal to you, like happiness, compassion, or.. " Eda stopped to think, and she said. "Or...Like love"   Once the words escaped her lips the amount of "EWWWWs"  erupted.   Eda laughed a little bit. "Well then give me some examples, maybe you guys will do better if you brainstorm a little bit" Eda instructed. "Embarrassment!" One student called out. "Yes! Great example, you can get a lot out of that one" Eda praised. "Lust!" Another student yelled, and Eda stopped in her tracks. 

The room went silent until Eda cleared her throat. "W-well.. How about... An emotion you've felt before?" Eda muttered. "Yeah. lust. smash aldof Hitler"  the student responded.  Eda's jaw was dropped, when we held the back of her neck. "H-how.. About we don't.. Smash the evil dictator" Eda suggested. "It's okay. Il take the mustache for a ride" the student confirmed and right then the bell rang.  Eda watched them leave, very concerned. "Bye, Ms. Eda!! We're gonna go torture the Apple stand guy again!" Nakusa beamed. Eda chuckled.  "Alright, but make sure to get home before the sunset!" Eda instructed. She then looked around and cleaned up her room a little bit, then realized she hadn't seen Raine all day except for the occasional little looks they gave her when the students were switching classes. 

So she thought maybe she'd surprise them. Eda walked through the halls and then peeked through the window of their door.  She saw them on the phone, and could faintly hear them. "Seriously? The administration can't handle this issue?"  They asked, in a frustrated tone.  Pacing back and forth. "Fine, if it really is that big of a deal, then il be there tomorrow at 4 pm,"  they said, then hung up the phone.   Eda ducked down below the window, hoping Raine didn't catch her snooping.  

Unfortunately, the door opened, and she fell backward, not too hard, but she was surprised by it. "Huh, look at that" Raine teased, while looking down at her.  "Uh.. Hey, whispers" Eda said nervously, and started to get up.  Raine reached their hand out for her, which Eda gladly took, and they seemed to pull up effortlessly, and into their embrace. "Woah uh you're really strong" she muttered, looking at the ground Raine just pulled her off of. "Thank you, sunshine, how was your day?"  They asked her while taking a firm grasp on her waist. "Good. Thanks, uh.. What was that all about?" Eda asked, referring the Raine's phone call. Rains looked a little nervous and tried to change the subject. "are you still free this weekend?" They asked, hoping she'd forget it. "I mean. Yeah, but you didn't answer my question" Eda replied, then took a step back.  She loved the way their hands felt on her body, but she didn't want to seem so easy to get to.  "Uh.. Just, a little bump in the road" they explained.

Eda was suspicious of that answer, but she wouldn't pry, because she keeps her fair share of secrets as well.  After all, they are adults, and it's not like their lives are perfect. "Well alright, I just wanted to see how you were doing" Eda replied, brushing her bright orange hair behind her ear. There was a long pause of silence one that made both adults extremely uncomfortable.  Raine wanted to say something, but simply didn't, because they didn't want to look like an idiot.  "Y-you know what, I'm.. Gonna go" Eda mumbled, and started reaching for the doorknob.  She kept missing and was getting more embarrassed by the second.

WHERE'S THE DOOR KNOB!!?

Finally, Raine let out a soft chuckle and opened the door for her.  Eda laughed nervously and took her to leave as quickly as possible.  

Later that day, since it was still relatively early in the afternoon, her sister Lilith came to visit, so they could spend some time together.  "And that girl was litter lusting for an evil dictator," Eda said, as her sister reacted gasping, then a small snicker. "Are you serious?" She asked, eda nodded. "That's absolutely ridiculous, please tell me you didn't laugh," Lilith remarked.   Eda couldn't help but chuckle a bit.  "Well, I'm not allowed to laugh!"  Eda scoffed, right then, her phone chimed and she picked it up.  After checking it, Eda saw Raine texted her.

Rest well, gorgeous❤

After reading it, a wide smile for medical on her face, and she couldn't stop it.  Lilith noticed and gave Eda a certain look. "And.. Who is that, might I ask?" Lilith teased.  Eda's cheeks flushed pink as she put her phone on her lap face down. "N-noody!.. Just a uh, friend" Eda mumbled, keeping her gaze on her phone.  Lilith chuckled. "Uh huh, a friend?" Lilith asked, clearly teasing her sister.  "mhm" Eda nodded, her voice going higher.   Eda couldn't stop smiling and dreaded the moment Lilith would keep teasing her about it.   No matter how much Eda tried to stop smiling she couldn't, just the thought of them had her feelings so many different ways. "So, uh.. How long have you known this friend of yours?' Lilith asked, a small smirk on her face. Eda chuckled lightly. " j-just a few weeks... " Eda answered, then she realized, she was so infatuated with Raine and she hadn't even known them for a full month.

She suddenly felt a small call to reality. She knew she'd absolutely act out any horny teenage fantasy with them if they asked and in the right situation.  "I'm glad you're happy" Lilith finally said, a genuine but small smile on her face.  Eda smiled back, "They uhm.. Might be a little more than a friend... To me at least" Eda muttered, with a smile on her face. Lilith could have told her that, but this wasn't an I told you so moment. This was a sisterly Bonding moment. "Anyone would be lucky to have you" Lilith responded.  

It had been such a long time since Eda had been interested in someone, so at the very least, it meant Eda was better in some way.