Chapter 5

It was the end of the day, nakusa, Liam, and Cassandra jumped out of Eda's classroom window after spending about 2 hours with her after school. Eda decided to do a few more things before going home. Technically she should be staying after school until at least 5, but she's not going to do that. Not every day at least.

While she was working, she had her body leaning over her desk, she didn't notice, however, that Raine sneaked into her room, slowly walking behind her. "God damnit.. " Eda cursed under her breath in frustration. "Who the fuck keeps changing the school website!? I can't find anything!" She complained to herself.   No matter how much Eda truly loved her job, it was still frustrating.

That's when she felt a strong hold on her hips, pulling her back slightly. Eda let out an Audible gasp and was about to swing when she heard. "It's just my sunshine"  it was Raines voice. Eda's cheeks started burning when she realized what exactly was going on. She does not have time at all to respond, because Raine started rubbing her hips.  Eda didn't want to moan in front of them, so she bit her bottom lip. The sensation, of their hands gliding through her hips, suddenly rising and falling, getting her waist as well.  "So pretty, you shouldn't be this frustrated, you don't deserve it" they cooked, then pressed tender, but light kisses on her shoulder. Eda trembled, small whines escaping.

Raine won't lie, it was a little amusing to see her this way, the kind, charming, well-put-together person they always saw her as slowly coming undone by their hand alone.  "Raine.. Please" she whispered, her head hanging low "Yes, mamas?" They replied, whispering in her ear.  "Your evil... " she whined, feeling their Grip on her tighten. They chuckled, then pulled her back, and turned her body so she was facing them. "Am I now?" They teased, seeing her red face, was like gold at this point. "Mhm.. " Eda hummed, keeping her gaze anywhere but them.  "Let me go..creep" Eda complained, her voice seemed softer, like she would really do anything they asked right now.  Raine chuckled, then kissed her cheek. "I'm sorry, sunshine, I just wanted to tell you that I'm leaving soon"  they explained. "You seduced me to tell me you're leaving!?" Eda questioned, her tone clearly Aggravated.  "Sorry, sweetheart, I was just teasing, but you" they paused to kiss her cheek again. "Have a great evening, and make sure to relax okay?" They asked her.  Eda couldn't help but smile, and nod her head slowly. "Okay.. " she responded.

When Eda did get home, however, she took a shower and put her hair up. She didn't really care what she looked like at this point in the day.   She wasn't at work, and Raine didn't know her address, so she didn't have to worry about them.  She went into her refrigerator and grabbed the bottle of whiskey, and started drinking from the bottle.  The burn in her throat and the heat she felt in her stomach was nothing less than immaculate. "Damn.. " Eda muttered to herself while wiping her mouth, then whispered to herself. "That. Is good quality" 

Eda left her kitchen, and sat on her couch, lying down.  During this time is the reason Eda could be the way she was at work. She took this time to unwind, become unhinged, and attempt to drink herself to death, with secret hopes of not waking up in the morning.     

Meanwhile, Raine walked into one of the most prestigious music universities.  As they walked by, everyone stared at them. They didn't like all the attention but kept their head high to not seem as nervous as they were.   They walked to the headmaster's office. Once they were seen the headmaster, rushed to them as if Raine could ruin their life in a second.
"mx whispers! Thank you so much for coming" he said and shook Raines hand. "Sure.. Now what is it, that was so important?" Raines asked. Their tone was stern, but not hostile in any way. "Yes, well we need your signature for the 4th anniversary party of your schools" he explained.  Raine sighed, rolling their eyes. "Seriously? you called me over here for a signature? This couldn't be handled over email?"  They asked, in an annoyed tone, because instead of dealing with this, they could still be with Eda.

The bead master shook his head. "No, I'm very sorry, we needed a physical signature from the founder of the schools" the headmaster explained. "Very well then.. Do you have a pen?" Raine asked. The headmaster nodded and handed Raine a pen, and the papers they needed to sign.    It wasn't many, but again, they'd much rather be with Eda right now.

Sorry the chapter is short and kinda of bad, I'm fighting for my life right now.