🔞tutor

Top- Minho
Sub- Jisung

3592 words

"And that will be all for today's classes." Said the proffesor and right before the loud shuffling could start she quickly added "Han Jisung, please come talk to me before you go." Half of the class turned to the confuesed and kinda embarrassed guy, who just kept his gaze at his things.

"What did you need, ma'am?" Jisung asked politely as he got to the proffesor's cabinet. "Oh hello Jisung. Take a seat please." She smiled and opened the door for him to get in. "So the thing is, you know Lee Minho, right?" Jisung flinched just at the name. He nodded hesitantly.

"So you are one of the best in class at Maths. I think I might need you to tutor him." She calmly explained as Jisung nearly choked on his water. "E-exuse me?" "You will be tutoring Minho. The last so 4 topics. He seems not to get it, according to his marks."

Jisung whiped his mouth with the sleeve of his shirt as he proccessed what he was just asked for. "For how long would it be?" He asked and looked at the woman finishing her coffee. "Until he gets better marks. Maybe 2 weeks, maybe 3, I really don't know."

"And does he know about it?" Jisung asked one more question. "He does. I informed him about it yesterday. That's all. You may go now Jisung. Enjoy your weekend." She smiled at him and he smiled back with a greeting sign and walked out.

"Hey broo!" He heard from behind himself and when he turned around he saw his sunshine best friend. "Hi." He simply smiled. "What did the teacher want?"

"Uh I hate this Lixxx" he whined and yeeted himself at his friend dramaticly. "She wants me to tutor Minho! Lee Minho! Do you get it?! What am I supposed to dooo" he showed his doe eyes almost tearing up. "Oh definitely get his friend's number. You know the tall one." Felix said not even looking back at his friend.

"Oh my god Felix. This is not about your fantasies. We are talking about the Lee Minho! Like he used to make fun of me last year! Amd I'm not even talking about what he's done to other people." Jisung shook Felix's shoulders finally getting him out of his trance.

"Wait what? Why would she want you to tutor him? She literally knows the beef." "She said something like he gets bad marks and that I'm free from tutoring him when his marks get better or something like that." Jisung rolled his eyes and closed the door of his locker gentler than he wanted to.

"I mean at least he's hot-" "Don't even start with that shit. That's gonna make it thousand times harder." "But you admit that he's hot-" Felix cut himself off when he saw the look Jisung gave him. "Damn I was jokin'."

When they got to the lunch hall they sat down with their plates, Seungmin Yunho Seonghwa and Wooyoung soon joining them on the table. They all talked about random topics, but the dominating topic was boys anyway.

Fun thing that all of the boys were whipped or obsessed with one of the boys from the 'bad group' how Jisung liked to call them. These were basicly the bullies, or just the bad boys every girl is simping over.

After a while of chatting, acually right when the group was a bout to leave, Jisung felt a tap on his shoulder and tensed up. From the looks on his friends' faces across him he knew exactly who the person was.

He slowly turned around to meet eyes with Minho's siren, killing gaze. His face was curled up in an expression one would struggle to read. "After school at my house." He said in a cold tone and smacked a piece of paper on the table next to Jisung who only yelped from the sound and shyly nodded.

"Damn you really need to keep him on leash. Your boy's a bit grumpy." Seungmin said when he saw the flustered look on Jisung's face. Jisung's head shot up and turned red even more. "He's not my boy!" He argued and Seungmin just shrugged.