❤️not a difficult dare

I had no idea how to name this okay😭
No sexual anything but dom Minho

1 100 words (probably)

"I dare Hyunjin hyung to kiss Lix hyung." Said the maknae of the group and all the eyes landed on the named one. "Guys come on it's the third time." Hyunjin said trying to sound annoyed, but the happiness in his voice was evident.

The group of friends were having a sleepover and when Seungmin found a bottle of wiskey in Chan's house he got the others to play truth or dare. The rules are simple: you choose truth or dare, if you refuse do answer or do it you get to take a shot and then you are the one asking truth or dare. Everybody knows how to play it.

"O-okay anyway, Changbin truth or dare?" Hyunjin asked with red face after he pulled away and left Felix even more red and flustered. "I don't know... Dare?" "Alright what should I- show us your arm muscles." "What dare is that? You see his muscles all the time." "Shut up Jisung."

That's practically how it went for most of the game. Throughout the game the original seats changed often, for example Felix had his head in Hyunjin's lap, lying down. Seungmin was cuddling Changbin's arm and Jeongin Changbin's other arm. Jisung and Minho were sitting by themselfs, Jisung between Seungmin and Chan who was just tired-dad looking and Minho was between Jeongin and Felix.

"Okaaay uuuh Minho truth or dare?" Changbin asked when it was his turn. "What about a dare." "Tickle the squirrel." He pointed at Jisung with his head, his arms being occupied. The named seemed to be in his own world and woke up only when a pair of strong hands wrapped around his waist.

"W-what are you doing." Without a word the older squeezed his waist and he let out a giggly whimper. In a manner of seconds the younger was pushed against the floor and had Minho hovering over him. "S-seriously w-what is going on?" Jisung asked as his face caught a redish color.

Minho's fingers started dancing across Jisung's sides and Jisung fought his laughter. Soon he failed and burst out laughing at every little touch Minho's fingers made. "W-why are you doing this?!" He managed to ask through a series of giggles and wheezes for air.

"Cuz I can. And you are so cute like this mr. best friend." Are you confuesed cuz of the name? Well don't be. Minho tends to call Jisung weird names, and this is one of them. He continued to tickle Jisung's sides, but when he noticed the younger's eyes begging to water he emidiately stopped.

A whine escaped Jisung's lips. "Thank you." He breathed heavily. "I think that's enough for today." Chan said looking from already asleep Jeongin to almost asleep Felix with Hyunjin and then at the exhausted squirrel on the ground.

"I agree. Changbin, or whoever, could you please take Jeongin to some room?" Minho said. "Hyunjin and Felix can take a room, Se-" "Minho you do realize this is my house. But what you said. Hyunjin and Felix you guys take a room, I'll take Seungmin with me, Changbin you can take Innie to a room and then you two will have a room." Chan said and signalized to Seungmin to go with him.

The couples left one by one taking the rooms. "Why do we have the one with a kingsized bed?" Jisung whined when he walked inside. "Cuz the guys are bitches and Felix with Hyunjin also have kingsized bed. Chan does too." Minho informed and plopped himself on the bed when he closed the door behind himself.

"What does that change?" "The fact that you're right. That's what it changes." Minho mumbled into the pillow. "You are so mean." Jisung fake sniffled as he sat down on the other side of the bed. Minho only hummed in annoyence.

"Why did you even tickle me? Am I really cute when I laugh?" Jisung began asking questions. "It was a dare alright? Changbin told me to tickle you."

"But he didn't tell you to call me cute, did he?"

"Are you competiting with me right now?"

"Why would I compete with you?"

"Cuz you're constantly asking questions. Are you okay?" Minho's head was finally lifted up from the pillow. His eyes landed on a flushed face of Jisung's, who was playing with the rim of his T-shirt.

"M-minho?" "Jisungie what's wrong?" The older got up and sat next to Jisung. "I... Can I tell you something?"

"Of course. You know I'm always here for you."

"It's a secret. You can't tell anyone, okay?"

"Go on. I will and would never tell your secrets."

"I-I love Minho-hyung..." Minho was a little dumbfounded. But smiled upon hearing those words with a slight blush on his cheeks. "Can you repeat it? I think I missheard you." He said trying to maje Jisung realize he's just confessed.

Jisung turned his head to him and when he saw the beautiful face of Minho's he slapped his mouth with his hand and held it there for a good while, proccessing everything.

"Wait no- don't cry Jisungie." Minho brought his hands up to Jisung's cheeks and wiped off the tear that fell from his eye. "Please just don't cry. It's hurting me. See? I love you too Hannie. I have for a good while. But I never told you cuz I thought you wouldn't feel the sam-"

Minho was cut off by a pair of soft lips against his. He quickly melted into the kiss when he realised what happened. He moved his hands to Jisung's waist and Jisung behind his neck. Both of them pulled away after a while and their foreheads stayed pressed together.

"Will you be my boyfriend Jisungie?" Minho asked and looked Jisung in the eyes. Jisung just smiled from ear to ear and pushed Minho down with his body.

"You'll pay for what you've done!" He said and started tickling the older softly.

"Okay! Okay enough! You win you win." Minho giggled after letting Jisung have his time. The two laid down beside each other and stared into nothing for a minute.

"Yes." Jisung said out of the blue. "Yes what?" Minho looked at him confuesed. Jisung also looked at him and with a blushed face smiled. "Yes. I will be you boyfriend."

I had honestly no idea what I was writing. This idea was so out of the blue and all so yeah lol.

If you're wondering, when they woke up they had no idea why they were in a cuddling position, but throughout the day they both remembered they've confessed🥰

Have a good day/night luvlies