Why me?

"Why do i have to go to a anti gay camp seriously can't they just accept me!" I told the girl sitting next to me on the bus.
"Don't worry this camp isnt anti-gay its pro gay. It teaches you the safety you need to know for being gay so its a lot better than you think. I came last summer," said the girl.
"Sorry I'm Kevin," I explained Relieved "I didn't know those type of camps existed,"
"I'm Rebecca but call me Becca, whats your sexuality? I'm a lesbian," The girl said.
"I'm gay," i hesitated half expecting to be called a worthless faggot like my dad said when i came out to my parents a month ago. They didn't take me serious until they found the pictures of me making out with my ex boyfriend. Hopefully i go back with out issues.
"Thats cool" said Becca my new lesbian friend.
"So how old are you?" I asked thinking she would say 16 or 17
"14, how about you?" Becca said. She looks older and I could feel the look of shock on my face when she added "I know I look a lot older,"
"I'm 13" i explained
And the next thing amazed me cuz what becca did was she stood up and yelled "We got a young soldier!" And the entire bus yelled at the same time back at her "who-ra"
"There are perks to being young and having homophobic parents here just you wait," Becca said and I began to admire the scenery.
It was still early summer so the leaves weren't large yet but they still looked beautiful flowing in the wind. The sky was partly cloudy but sunny. It was a very warm day and ironically there was a rainbow above the bus. There was a small river next to the road that must be the reason for the ever greens growing there and the view was amazing.
I started to look around and saw there were only three guys here. One was me. The second guy was short with curly hair and he was a little chubby. The third was about my height and had thick brown hair that was done up and he had strong arms plus one hell of a tan. Oh my god this man was the lovliest being I have ever seen.
Becca saw me staring at him and said "Thats Nick, also your in my cabin."
"That's great," I wasn't lieing it is great i'm happy about it.