a New Begining

Cristy and Katy's house had two floors. On the bottom was the living room which had an off-white carpet and dark purple walls. There were two black leather love seats making an L shape with a small table between them. The couches were facing a wall with a mounted 50" TV and there was a large window behind the couches. The window had white drapes that were basic. On one wall there was a fire place with a gay pride flag hung above it. There were tons of photo's in frames underneath the flag on top of the fire place. Most of them were of Cristy and Katy.
When you walk in to the right is the living room and to the left is a dining room with a basic hard wood table and matching chairs. Down the hall there was the bathroom underneath the stairs and then the kitchen to the right. To the left was a staircase.
Upstairs was a circle room with a guest room. Crity and Katy's room. And my own room. In my room there was a double bed and a night stand on both sides. There was a small six drawer dresser that was about as tall as my waist and as wide as my hieght with a mirror attached to the top across from the bed. To the left was a window to the back yard. And to the right was a wall with three shelves and a closet.
The backyard was big. It had a medium oak tree and a swing attached to the tree.
Cristy and Katy have two dogs. A great dane named Sandy with tan fur. She was basically a giant lap dog. They also have a Golden Retriever with red fur named Ginger. The two dogs were best friends and were always together. They also had like 5 cats all black named Whiskers, Moatsart, Kitty, Sassy, and Mittens. They were all black from head to tail exept for Mittens who had white feet. They were all from the same litter from Katy's previous cats that died.
I started to unpack my bags into the dresser in my room when Cristy knocked on my door.
"Come in" I called and Cristy came in and sat on my bed.
"You like the house?" She asked me.
"Yeah, its beautiful thank you so much for letting me live here," i said to Cristy as Ginger leaped onto her lap then laid down.
"Thats great to here. And Katy and I are welcome to have you here." Cristy said while petting Ginger. And Sandy tackled me. I began to laugh at the giant dog that pinned me to the ground and started licking my face.
"Is that necissary?" I said to the dog then it got off. I started to continue to unpack when i came across a picture of Nick, Jessie, Lex, Cristy, Katy, Becca and me. It was a selfie we took awhile ago. I had it in a frame so i put it on my top shelf and then Katy walked in and sat next to Cristy with a kiss. Katy then said "my lesbian cooking skills have readied dinner... for the dogs" the dogs perked there heads up and ran out the door and i began to laugh. "It seems they enjoy your cooking skills babe" Cristy began "come on lets cook human food" then they left the room. I finished packing in half an hour so i began to text Nick:

Hey baby. How are you?

Good I just finished unpacking

Me to

Lol

You wanna hang out today?

Yeah sure I will be there in about 15 minutes

I went downstairs and told Cristy and Katy then sat in the living room waiting.
He showed up right on time wearing a Toronto Raptors hat. A white muscle shirt which dhowed off his arms and some faded blue jeans. He looked amazing. I was wearing a Toronto Blue Jays T-Shirt with a pair of blue basketball shorts. I greeted him with a kiss and led him inside to my room.
"You look good babe!" I told him
"Prove it" he asked
I walked over and pulled the drapes out to cover the window just in case someone could see then pinned him onto my bed and started to kiss him on his weak spot. He started to moun softly so I gave him a hickey then pulled away. He flipped the started to kiss my neck. It felt amazing and I wish it would last forever but then Katy came in and told us diner was ready.