One New Scar

I am finally free of the monsters that terrorized me for so long. I don't even know how to thank Cristy and Katy but I know I will. we still have two months of camp left so I'm going to make the most of it. I am going to see Nick right now.

"Hey Nicky," I said exposing his nickname and he came up to me and kissed me slowly and whispered "Hey Baby," I kissed back slowly for a long time because by the time we pulled away from each other half the Campers that came here were watching us. Nick and I walked away from the crowd hand in hand and went to find Becca. In stead we found Jessie and Lex and we all sat down in the grass.

"So you two are dating now correct?" Lex asked taking me off guard and I just nodded at Nick to answer. "Well umm..." Nick started. how pathetic he was, was so adorable. "Well," I interrupted him "he is my boyfriend I am his," I said with confidence leaning into my boyfriend. he then said "yay, now I can do this without being confused," he said then kissed me. " I love you baby," he said and I pulled him into another kiss. I don't know why but I just couldn't say that I loved him to. I know I love him but I just cannot say it.

---------------------------

Old Oak

Nick had to go and Lex and Jessie were making out so I went to Old oak to clear my head where I found a girl crying. I didn't know the girl but I went over to see if I could help her. She had a razor in her hand so I spoke Causley to her by saying "hey, what's the matter?" I spoke softly not wanting to scare her. she looked up from her knees and I could see she was a pretty girl. light brown hair, deep blue eyes, tanned skin, and a perfect complexion. "O-oh umm h-hi," she said in between gulps of air. I sat down beside her and hugged her to comfort her. She hugged back and started crying into my shoulder. I was know determined to help this girl.

Once she stopped crying she said to me "thank you, you don't know how much that meant to me,"

"well I saw you crying and thought you could use a friend," I said to her "by the way I'm Kevin,"

"Jayda" She said. that was a nice name. I liked it personally. "Its a pleasure to meet you Kevin,"

"the pleasure is all mine mil-lady," I said bowing which earned me a slight giggle and a smile.

"Bravo," she said with a light clap.

"So why were you crying exactly?" I asked her.

"My girl- ex girlfriend just texted me and broke up with me. calling me and I quote a self centered bitch that sleeps around and should become slut of the decade," Jayda said.

"what the fuck is that girls problem?" I asked not really expecting an answer other than an I don't know.

" I caught her cheating on me so I confronted her about it and she said I was cheating on her but I wasn't and she is a total bitch,"

"Agreed on all accounts," I said "why did you have the blade?" I asked looking at her closed hand which had the blade in it.

"Well I just thought..." she trailed off. I knew exactly where she was going and then said "come with me I know someone who can help,"

--------------------

back at the cabin

"Hey young soldier, who is this young woman?" she asked when she saw me and Jayda

"hi Cristy this is..." Jayda then cut me off and said " I can introduce myself," she said it through a laugh so I knew she was joking " I'm Jayda," she said.

"nice to meet you Jayda," said Cristy. "Kev is there a reason you brought her to me or just to say hi,"

I looked at Jayda and said "This is my cabin leader. I gave her my blade at the beginning of camp," I said hinting to her.

Jayda dug out the blade from her pocket and gave it to Cristy who hugged Jayda and took her away from me. I hope I helped at all but I wasn't sure.

Authors note: please comment any suggestions on the characters I am tying to bring more in so if you have an idea I will gladly consider it.