First day

I was sitting next to Nick on the bus. It was the first day back to school. It was a small school. About 100-200 students kindergarden to grade 12. I was kinda exited for it tho because no one there knows me exept for the people i went to camp with. Witch includes Jesse, Lex, Becca, Nick and Jayda. It was only a 5 to 10 minute bus ride so we were just stoping now.

I went to the office and a woman with brown curly hair wearing to much makeup gave me my schedual and locker number. Really helpful because i spent all of first period looking for my locker. I finally found it. Number 164. I quickly shoved my books in and checked my schedual. I have art next. That sounds easy enough. I grabbed my things back and headed to the art room. I didnt know anyone here exept for Becca but the teacher, Miss June, was awesome. We got an assignment to draw anything we wanted to due on friday. I started to work drawing a picture of olaf from Frozen when a guy came up and sat in the spot next to me.
"Hey I'm Dawson," he bagan "Just so you know I hate your guts!"
Then he walked away. That was wierd. People saw and Becca came over and said "Don't worry about him. Thats just Nicks ex and he is still madly in love with him," she explained. I got a little jealous cause Dawson was more muscular than me and way more handsom so I don't know why Nick would rather me then him. I just nodded then continued drawing. The rest of the day went the same. Dawson was a douche the entire time and Nick went home early. I was going to go hang out at Becca's house so we were walking from the school. She only lived a block or 2 away from the school.
"Whats up Kev?" Becca said.
"Its nothing" i tried
"No its something. I know you better then you think Kevin. Don't test me,"
"Becca,"i started "its just that. Dawson is so handsome. Why would Nick want me more then?"
"Because. You are an amazing person Kevin you are ten times more handsome then Dawson. Plus your nice, funny and the perfect guy for Nick,"
"Thanks,"i said then swung my arm around the short girl. She was 5'5 and i was 5'6. I mostly stayed like that cause it was cold. But also Becca is my best friend.

Back home
**********

"Hey Kevin. How was school?" Katy asked when i sat down in the living room. Cristy had her head on katy's lap and her body curled up under a blanket. They were watching Harry Potter The Goblet Of Fire. Sometimes they were to cute.
"It wasnt that bad. Tiring tho," i explained
"Thats good,"Katy said. Then i saw Cristy was sleeping.
"Kay. I'm going to go upstairs," i said then went to my room and texted Nick

Hey

Hi baby

Whats up?

Thinking bout you

Awww

I heard you met Dawson today

Ya. He is a douche bag.

Just so you know i am over him

I know

K. Thanks

You feeling better?

I am now. I love you babe

I love you to

I got to go to bed now considering its like 10:30

Sweet dreams babe

You to