Forever Scarred

"You feeling alright blondy?" It was Nick. I was thinking about him and must look sick. I got butterflies and my palms were sweaty but i musstered enough. Courage to say "just thinking..." he cut me off by saying "about yesterday?"
I was going to say that.
"Ya howd you know?" I asked
"Your eyes were on me or the beach the entire time i wasn't talking to you," i blushed. We were sitting in the grass before the sand from the beach started.
I was about to say something when Cristy came and sat down to my left. Nick was on my right and saw Cristy gave me a kiss on the cheek then left. It was just me and Cristy sitting there.
"I need to talk to you in private," she said then led me back to the cabin.
In the cabin Katy was waiting for us. "Hey young soldier," Katy said giving me a hug. They were being sentimental and strange so i just asked "kay what's up guys?"
"We wanted to tell you we are here to talk whenever you need," Cristy said that and i broke instantly. No one has ever told me that before. I told them every little detail of the past three months and they were shocked. I told them about the abuse from my step father, the bullying from school, how i found out i was gay and everything else.
"Would you like us to do anything about it?" Katy asked. At this point i was full out balling. My cheeks were soaked and just about every bone in my body was trembling. I thought i was doing something wrong by saying this. I just hugged Katty and whispered inti here ear "y-yes"
I stuttered. I was crying and nervouse but still i just stuttered. "I better go find Becca guys," i said whiping the tears from my face "see you later.
...
Back at the beach
"Hey Kev!" Exclaimed Becca. Her Lex and Jesse all have taken a custom to calling me that. I didn't mind really.
"Hry Becca" I called back relieved I found her.
"Whats up?" She asked seeing my eyes that most likly eere puffed up by crying. She started walking beside me then put her arm around me.
"Well i was just tslking with Ctisty and Katy. They are such a cute couple. Im glad they are our cabin leaders. Go wolves!" I said in a desperate attempt to make sure she doesnt ask what we talked about.
"Okay Young Soldier. Lets find Jessie and Lex. Fo you know where they are?"
I knew exactly where they were. They were in the forrest by a huge oak tree making out. I knew this because they told me they would be there earlier. "Old oak of the forrest" i explained
"You want to go do something we still have half an hour till they teach about safe sex. Yay!" She said sarcasticly but i liked that time cause our cabin and Nicks cabin did that together so it will be fun. "Nothing specific"
We went and sat down in the field and Becca's brown hair looked beautiful in the sunlight. She was wearing a black tank top and some red fabric short shorts. We sat there for a few minutes then dhe finally said "can i ask you sonething Kev?"
"You just did" i said in my best no it all voice.
"Ya but seriously"
"Ya shoot"
"How did you find out your gay?" She asked taking me by surlrise.
"Well two months ago now one of my best friends came out to me. I slways new my feeling for men and talked to him about it. He helped me through it and when i told my parents they didn't react well. They sent me here and you know the rest. Whst about you howd you find out?" I asked her geniounly careing.
"Well when a few years ago I had a crush on a girl. I have always known i like girls though so it wasn't hard to figure out once i was more educated on the matter. We started dateing and then last year she was at my house and my parents walked jn on us making out. They sent me here last year. I came back to them and said. Well im still gay. And now im back. Thats it for me," she said.
" we got five more minutes" i started. "Want to ditch and go hang out with Jex?" I asked Jex being Jessie and Lex.
"Sure. Why don't you ask Nick if he wants to come," she said.
"Kay i will meet you at the old oak. See you," i said then found Nick.

"Hey Nick," i said to him.
"Hey babe," he called me babe. Oh my god he called me babe. I cannot believe this. Oh my god mini break down.
"Want to come hang out at Old Oak with Becca, Jessie, Lex and yours truly?" I asked
"Sure, anything to get out of sex ed for gays" he said. I laughed at his joke that wasn't very funny but still it made him feel good. He stuck his arm around my shoulders and i put my own arm around his waist.
...
Old Oak
Old Oak was a hug oak tree that was very pretty. A lot of the campers would come here to get privacy. Now there was Anthony the only other guy here. Becca, Jex, and a few other girls who were talking with Anthony. I have only talked to Anthony once or twice but he seemed like a nice guy.
We went over to Becca and Jex and sat with them. Lex was telling a story about her dog and i was really surprised she was talking. She ended the story and the rest of them laughed but Nick and I who only caught the last part of the story.
The girls greeted me with hugs and Nick with slight noddes. Becca started telling a story about her girlfriend and we all hung out at Old Oak for the rest of the afternoon.