Finally the Weekend

The week was terrible. I had no homework because I am a smart kid. But all my friends did for the weekend. It was a Saturday today and I slept in. I checked my phone. 1 text from Nick and 2 from Becca plus one from Jesse. Nick said "sleep well baby. Love you" and Becca said "Night Young Soldier" and "BTW I'm hanging out with my Girlfriend today" and Jesse said "we need to talk. I will be at your house around 1." It was 12 now so I had an hour. I got up and got dressed then went downstairs. Cristy was playing with Ginger and Katy was laughing at them. I walked in and just sat next to Katy and didn't bother them.

I heard the door bell ring and Katy answered and a minute later Jesse burst came in and said "Kevin. Is there somewhere we can talk?"
"Ya we can talk in my room I guess"
Then we went to my room and she sat on my bed. I closed the door then joined her on my bed. She started crying and I gave her a hug to comfort her. She then said "L-l-lex b-broke up with me" and she kept crying. I haven't seen her since Wednesday so this is huge news. "You're okay. You will be okay." I said then we sat there for five or ten minutes then we layed in my bed side by side. "What happened?" I asked cautiously
"Well Tuesday night I was texting Lex and she said that she hated me and never wanted me in the first place. Then sent me screenshots of her texting a girl named Jessica saying that she loves her." Jesse explained.
"You deserve better!" I said to my friend. And I meant it to. She just layed there and then said "can we watch a movie or something?" And then I said "what movie do you want to watch?"
And her eyes lit up like a kid in a candy store, she knew I had every Disney movie at my disposal and chose The Lion King. I put it on in my room and layed back down. It started and Jesse cuddled up to me and I put my arm around her to comfort her, she put her head-on my chest and entangled our legs together. The beginning started and she moved and got comfortable.

Half way through the movie she fell asleep still cuddling to me and I laughed a little bit. I ended up falling asleep to so it does didn't get awkward.

The next morning
******************

I woke up next to Jesse and then almost 30 seconds later she woke up to. "Did we really fall asleep like this?" She asked.
"I guess so" I said then she pulled away and we checked our phones. I got a message from Becca saying she will be coming over and she despretly had to tell me something. Jesse looked over my shoulder and read the text. I turned it off and she took my phone and texted Becca something. And waited for a response. Then said "we have till 3" and gave me my phone. I read the text she sent and it said "when will you be here?" And Becca said "around 3" I texted back saying "that was Jesse lol sorry" and Becca replyed "its okay. She can be there to if she wants but I have to get back to work. See you later Kev"
"Actually she wants you here for it Jes" I said.
"Yay, what time is it?" She asked.
"8:47 am. Why are we up so early?" I said with a laugh. She then said "we went to bed yesterday at 3. Don't question it"
We went downstairs and sat in the living room. Katy and Cristy were making out and Katy definitely was not wearing a shirt or bra. "Well good morning to you to" I did and they shot up. "Don't look Jesse" I said and she walked in and turned around.
"You little shit. Just kidding Kev we love you. Now come give Auntie Katy a hug," Katy said and I laughed as Jesse turned towards the half naked girl and Cristy. "How bout I will if you put a bra on" I said and she did as asked. I went up to her and huged her to please her and then Cristy said "back off. That's my baby! When did Jesse get here?" She was clearly joking for the first part and then Jesse said "I got here yesterday at 1 then accidently fell asleep,"
"Oh. How did you enjoy your stay at 'hotel le gays'?" Cristy asked.
"It was grand. But I'm still sad"
"Aww why are you sad Jesse?" Katy asked putting a black T-shirt on.
"She hugged me and started crying again and whispered in my ear " tell them for me please" and I told them what happened.
"Oh pour baby. You are staying here today and we are making you happy!" Cristy said.
"Thank you" she said leaving my shoulder but keeping her arm around me.

At 3
****

Becca just walked into my room and didn't realize Jesse laying on my bed next to me and came and layed down on the side opposite of Jesse.
"Watching The Little Mermaid I see." Said Becca
"Yup. so what's up girl?" I asked and then she gave me a note and started crying in my shoulder. My shirt is going to be soaked by the end of today. The note said:

She cheated on me. I saw her.

I put my arm around her to comfort her again.