What Are We

Authors Note: there will be gay sexual scenes in this Chapter. read with extreme Caution.

"Hey Kev. What's up?" Nick asked when he saw me sitting near a tree. He was wearing a shirt with the sleeves cut off. it was light blue and had the Under Armour logo over his heart. the shirt was tight on him but not to tight so it was tight on his chest and lose on his stomach. he was also wearing matching shorts but lose and they went down to his knees. His hair was a lighter brown then usual most likely from the sun.

I, on the other hand, was wearing my hair to cover my left eye with bangs. I was wearing a long sleeve black shirt with a large ADDIDAS logo in the middle with black loos jeans. it was a very warm day so I was only wearing the large clothing to hide my scars. Of course everyone else here had scars but I didn't like mine being shown off.

"Can we talk somewhere else babe?" I asked Nick as I got up from the tree I was sitting at. he nodded then took my hand and we walked over to Old Oak.

No one was there so as soon as we got there we sat by the tree. "What's the matter babe?" Nick asked.

"Well I was thinking about us and I started wondering what are we. Like me and you are we a couple or just..." I trailed off not knowing how to continue with the sentence.

He then said "I am yours. You are mine that is how it is. I don't Care if you call me your boyfriend your Cuddle buddy or anything in between. All I know is that I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." I could not believe what he just said. He said the three words I have only heard once before. I opened my mouth to say something but when the words didn't come out.

We sat there staring into each others eyes for what felt like an eternity. I broke the gaze and looked at his lips longing for my own to be up against them. Right at that moment Nick kissed me his lips hungrily moving with mine and I memorized how the kiss felt where our lips met and where they didn't. how his tongue felt against my own and how the kiss felt. it felt like Beethoven came and played his piano as the scenes of nature flooded the background and everything was calm. It felt like true peace and I loved it.

He then pulled away from the kiss and took his shirt off. he was tanned and had a killer six pack. He was probably the sexiest human on the planet . He attacked me kissing my neck hard and gave me a hickey. Its not like I did not like it but at first it hurt. He pulled away and I flipped so he was on the grass and I took my shirt off revealing all my scars along my stomach and arms but I didn't care. I quickly gave him a hickey in return and he moaned softly when I pulled away and started making out with him  again. He stuck his tongue in my mouth and I let it be there. He tasted good, which is rather a creepy thing to say unless you have made out with the love of your life before, I loved this man so much.

--------------------------

Nicks cabin

He took my virginity. It felt amazing having him inside of me. I was walking out with him and we parted ways so no one raised question of it. I went to find Becca on the beach when I saw her talking to Cristy. Becca and Cristy were close friends and I was surprised when they called me over to.

"See you later Becca," said Cristy as she walked away from us.

"See ya" she called back then turned to me " hey where were you and Nick for the past three hours?"

"we were just at Old Oak then in his cabin," I explained making it sound like not a big deal.

" Did you two have..." she started then trailed off making the motion of sex with her hands. I didn't reply to her and just gave a slight nod and she broke out into a huge grin and hit me in the arm playfully and said " good job, for the Young Soldier,"

"What does that even mean. I won't last the next two months being called that without knowing what it means. I have barely survived the first month." I said.

"It is referring to how young you are and getting bullied about being gay. I was there last year. It is a huge honour actually next year you get to name someone the young soldier so don't mess up," Becca explained.

I swear sometimes gays can be the coolest people ever and the most confusing but hell we are all fabulous. "okay makes sense," I said.

The grin on her face didn't go away yet and it was getting creepy. we went and sat down in the field as usual and started talking again. At this point Becca was my best friend and knew everything about me. I also knew everything about her and her girlfriend Kayla. Kayla and Becca have been together for 3 years now and Becca believes they will last forever. 

"So what were you and Cristy talking about back there?" I asked.

"You actually," she replied.

"What about me?" I asked very curious.

"Well you aren't going back to your house after camp. all your stuff has been moved to Cristy's and Katy's house. Your step dad has been charged and your mom was deemed un-suitable to take care of a child. You are free," She said and I attacked her in a hug. I can not believe I am finally free of the people that have tormented me for the past three months. I am free.

I got up and dragged Becca behind me to find Cristy and Katy. we found them in the cabin making out and Katy was shirtless so I ran out leaving Becca in the dust. She caught up to me at the beach and we were sitting with Jessie and Lex until Cristy and Katy appeared out of the Cabin.

I ran up to them and nearly took them out in a hug. They hugged me back and I was crying because it just hit me that I was truly free. Not only that but Cristy and Katy lived in the same city as Nick and Becca. Plus Jessie and Lex lived near by as well so I was in a perfect location. I said " thank you so much" as soon as I let go f them and Katy immediately looked at Becca and gave her a fake bitch glare and then said "you couldn't wait for us to be there could you?" I was too happy to do anything so I ran to tell Nick the news.

--------------------

The beach

  "hey babe," Nick said as soon as he saw me running for him.

I jumped into his arms and told him what was happening. he kissed me instantly which got us an applause since many people were watching. we gave a small bow then walked to the mess hall to eat hand in hand.