Chapter Two

[Two Months Later]

"Nope, nope, nope" Sadie says, leaning her head on Celina's shoulder while Celina goes through a dating app.

Sadie is proudly bisexual and you would think that would make it easier for Sadie to find someone to date.

You'd be sorely mistaken.

"Oh my god, Sadie" Celina groans. "just pick one, I need you out of the apartment for one night"

"Listen, if I put my headphones on, I won't hear you and Aaron bone" Sadie shrugs.

"can you not put it like that?" Celina complains.

"Nope, best way to put it" Sadie grins.

"You're going to kill me" Celina grumbles.

"mmhmm" Sadie hums, giggling. 

[Time Skip]

"Seven Adam 19, what about that guy from the bakery?" Celina asks over the radio during patrol.

"the tall one?" Sadie asks over the radio, picking it up and ignoring Tim's annoyance at Celina and Sadie's gross misuse of the police radio.

"no, the cashier" Celina responds.

"He's creepy" Sadie replies.

"You think any guy is creepy if he looks at you" Celina answers.

"My previous partners didn't look at me like that" Sadie points out.

"Your previous partners were toxic bastards" Celina shoots back.

Sadie is rendered speechless for a moment. "um... point is I don't like him"

"Can't you just pick someone? You're hot and a redhead, you could get anyone you want, just ask someone out on the one night I need the apartment" Celina pleads.

"I'd rather drink tequila and watch the Bachelorette" Sadie protests.

"you're ridiculous" Celina whines. "what about that new guy in IA? what's his face, it's like Theo-"

Tim steals the radio from Sadie's hands. 

"that's enough" Tim orders over the radio before putting it down.

Sadie gives him a pout but he quickly sends her a glare and she looks away, not in the mood to do another 50 pushups.

Once both of them got back on duty after the car accident, Tim made it very clear that if Sadie did it again she would be fired. Sadie nodded, telling him that she'd do it a million times over again and he just sighed and walked off.

So their relationship is pretty... strained at the moment. 

[Timeskip]

"ooh" Sadie whistles, getting out of the shop to see a police cruiser having fallen off of a four story building.

The people in it, Lucy and Harper are both fine, but the police cruiser is definitely not.

"what the hell happened?" Tim asks, walking over to Lucy with Sadie following.

"our cover was blown" Lucy explains, dusting herself off.

"because of your stupid ex boyfriend" Harper remarks, handing Sadie her dusty jacket.

"Oh, Chris?" Sadie asks, taking the jacket.

"how do you know his name?" Tim questions, turning to look at Sadie.

"You really think I started work without stalking everyone's instagrams?" Sadie raises an eyebrow.

Tim rolls his eyes.