Ꮍ1 - (14) Prank Gone Wrong

"OW!"

A hiss came from Draco as I pressed a wet cloth on his lip, which was bleeding from the fight earlier today.

"Maybe if you hadn't provoked Ron, you wouldn't have to deal with this." I snapped, wiping off any extra specks of blood off his chin.

"Why is it that every time you take a minute to be away, you come back on first name basis with someone new?" He asked with both curiosity and frustration, smacking my hand away from him.

"I'm allowed to have friends." I retorted and pulled my wand out, pointing it at his eye. "Episkey."

Draco could only frown as I had offered to help him, Crabbe, and Goyle out with their minor injuries. To prevent them from getting into further trouble with Madam Pomfrey.

𓆗𓅓͛ ¾ 🃁 𐦍 ⚕️𓆗𓅓͛ ¾ 🃁 𐦍 ⚕️

Time had passed, with us coming closer to the end of our first year at Hogwarts.

I wouldn't say that Draco and I forgave each other. But we seemed to set aside the problem and began talking with each other as if nothing had happened.

Harry on the other hand forgave me immediately and I even became closer with Hermione and Ron. Though Ron was hesitant about me at first, he grew to accept it.

Right now, I had just awoken from another drowning nightmare.

With Zima to my left and Audrey to my right, we both grabbed some blankets and pillows at midnight and slept together on the floor. In hopes that I would be comfortable enough to sleep peacefully.

It didn't work. Though I didn't expect it to anyway.

The sun was rising and I got up from the ball of warmth we created to get ready for the day.

"Morning (Y/n)." Zima groaned as she soon got up too.

"Morning. What's the plan for today?" Audrey asked.

"Class. Maybe practice a few spells. Cyra and Grayson said they had a few prank ideas we could help them with." I explained, fixing my robes and my hair.

"I'm up for it." Audrey shrugged, turning to look at Zima for an answer too.

"Definitely. Those two are always a blast to be around." She confirmed.

"Great. I'll let them know we're all for it."

I had walked into the Great Hall, the two tailing behind, as we got back from confirming things with the twins.

"We'll see you later (Y/n). We're going up to Charms early to ask Professor Flitwick a few thing." Audrey explained and waved me a goodbye with Zima.

𓆗𓅓͛ ¾ 🃁 𐦍 ⚕️𓆗𓅓͛ ¾ 🃁 𐦍 ⚕️