Ꮍ2 (1) - With The Malfoys

Mother had gone back to do whatever her work had required once we approached closer to the date of our return to Hogwarts.

Meanwhile, Father had been too busy to take me to Diagon Alley and whatever he was doing currently, he needed the twins.

And with Aaron and Mika all focusing on their current jobs, I was left alone during this time.

To pass the time, the Malfoy's agreed to take me in. So the rest of the summer I'd spent my time with Draco. Anything to pass the time, like playing Quidditch, or a match of Wizard's Chess, reading a book or simple just chatting.

So Draco and I had finished eating breakfast when suddenly Windcutter and Draco's Eagle Owl swooped in to deliver our letters to Hogwarts.

We paused to stare at each other for a bit before grabbing the letters and reading them silently. It was the same as last year, saying small things like congratulations, the train on September 1st, and finally what to get.

SECOND-YEAR STUDENTS WILL REQUIRE: 

 The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 2 by Miranda Goshawk

Break with a Banshee by Gilderoy Lockhart 

 Gadding with Ghouls by Gilderoy Lockhart 

 Holidays with Hags by Gilderoy Lockhart

 43 Travels with Trolls by Gilderoy Lockhart 

 Voyages with Vampires by Gilderoy Lockhart 

 Wanderings with Werewolves by Gilderoy Lockhart 

 Year with the Yeti by Gilderoy Lockhart

Frowning, I stare at the page containing all of the new books from Lockhart.

"This years bound to be something." I raised my eyebrow at the page again and turn to Draco sarcastically.

"The Professor this year must be obsessed with this Lockhart fool." He sneered and placed the paper on the table boredly.

"Mhm."

"I should go show this my father. I'll be back." Draco sighed and left with a hint of nervousness as he walked away.

𓆗𓅓͛ ¾ 🃁 𐦍 ⚕️𓆗𓅓͛ ¾ 🃁 𐦍 ⚕️

It was a Wednesday morning and Draco had awoken me rather gently compared to the way Grayson or Cyra would wake me up.

"Come on (Y/n). Father says we have to be up and ready in an hour. He has business to attend to. And we're going to get our stuff from Diagon Alley." He announced and left for me to change into something.

Yawning, I stretch and crack a bone in my back making me feel so much better. I grab an outfit from my trunk and make my way out of the guest room to join Draco.

"Ready?" Lucius says in his usual cold tone whilst he held a bag of floo-powder.

Draco and I nod, and soon we stepped into the fireplace while using the floo powder.

Once we were out of it, I patted away any dust or soot from my clothes and turn to see him doing the same.