Ꮍ1 - (16) End of the Year

(Honestly I got a bit lazy with this one, and (Y/n) will not be directly involved with the plot until maybe year 4 or 5, so here's a short chapter)

One morning, Audrey couldn't handle the silence anymore and just broke down.

Zima and I had felt awkward, but we couldn't just leave her to cry.

"It's okay Audrey... Uhm... What was wrong to begin with?" Zima rubbed her back and wiped her tears with a tissue.

"If it was Brutus and Lance, I have no shame in kicking their ass again." I shrugged and handed her a glass of water, to which Zima shot me a glare.

"I'm so sorry you two! Can we please get along? I hate arguing! You're my best friends!" She wailed and her hands shook as she held the glass of water.

"It's alright! I wanted to get along too!" Zima panicked and blurted out her thoughts as well.

The two girls stared at me with misty eyes, and I felt even more awkward.

I didn't want to cry so I avoided their gazes and just said, "I'm getting sick and tired of Draco and his goons. Friends?"

"Friends." Audrey laughed through tears, and a smile broke on my face.

We all hugged each other and shed a few tears before Pansy came into our dorm and gave us a few weird looks and simply told us we'd be late.

𓆗𓅓͛ ¾ 🃁 𐦍 ⚕️𓆗𓅓͛ ¾ 🃁 𐦍 ⚕️

It had been dark, and I needed help from Madam Pomfrey when my nightmare gave me a horrible migraine.

I had simply awoken and felt this horrendous pain that spread from the front of my head to all over my head and I wanted to just pass away.

Zima and Audrey had to help me to her and I owe them practically my life (not really). But it truly felt like I was dying.

So I felt truly amazing to leave the Hospital Wing, however something had caught my attention as I was heading back to the Slytherin dorms.

"Harry?" I whispered as I saw a shuffle nearby me on the floor.

"(Y/n)? Why are you here?" Ron's voice came from in front of me.

"Is Hermione also there???" I was so confused, could this be about the sorcerer's stone thing they talked about ages ago?

"Hey (Y/n)." 

"I was actually hoping you wouldn't be here..." I groaned but we were all jumpy and the sound of heavy footsteps coming close made us all yelp.

"It's Filch and his stupid cat!" Ron whisper-shouted.

"You three owe me big time for what I'm about to do! Just get to whatever your going. Tell me where not to let Filch get near." I said rapidly as I got prepared to sprint.

"Third floor corridor!" Harry sputtered and the sound of shuffling made me realize they were leaving.

I stood frozen in my spot and pulled out my wand as Mrs Norris sprinted forward to catch me in whatever act would get me in trouble.