4. Jimin's Joyful Journey

Stepping onto Korean soil, in the bustling streets of Seoul, Jimin takes in the sights and sounds of his new surroundings, marveling at the vibrant energy of the city

He sets out to find a rental room to stay.

But he couldn't find any proper rental room and being exhausted from his search Jimin sat in a cozy restaurant to take rest.

As Jimin sits in the restaurant, the owner Jin, approaches his table with a warm smile.

"Hello there! I hope you're enjoying your meal" Jin greets warmly, his eyes twinkling with kindness.

"Yes, the food here is delicious, thank you" Jimin replies politely.

"My name is Jin the owner of this restaurant" he introduced and jimin nodded smiling.

"My name is Jimin" he said giving his cute eye smile.

"Nice to meet you jimin and you are so cute"

Jimin giggled shyly "Thank you" he replied smiling.

Jin pulls up a chair and sits down, eager to strike up more conversation.

"I couldn't help but notice that you seem a bit lost. Are you new to Seoul?" he asks his tone gentle and inviting.

Jimin nods loving Jin's friendly demeanor.

"Yes I just arrived recently. I'm actually trying to find a place to stay, but it's been quite difficult" Jimin explains in frustration.

Jin listens attentively "Ah finding housing in Seoul can be quite the challenge, especially for newcomers" he acknowledges.

"But don't worry....

Before Jin could complete his words the door swings open and Jhope walks in with his smile lighting up the room.

"Hey Jin hyung! How's it going?" he exclaims his voice brimming with energy.

Jin beams at the sight of his friend. "Hey Jhope! Good to see you" he replies warmly rising from his seat to greet him.

Noticing Jimin sitting at the table, Jhope's eyes light up with curiosity.

"And who do we have here?" he asks flashing a friendly grin in Jimin's direction.

Jin gestures toward Jimin with a welcoming smile.

"Jhope meet Jimin. He's new to Seoul and looking for a place to stay.

And Jimin this is Jhope an old friend of mine."

Jimin nods politely, offering a shy smile.

"Nice to meet you Jhope" he says with his cute and sweet voice.

J-Hope's eyes sparkle with genuine interest as he takes a seat at the table.

"Likewise Jimin! You are so cute can I squeeze your cheeks" Jimin giggled shyly but nodded and Jhope smiled widely squeezing his cheeks.