30. Into The Trap

Hey lovely readers!🌙

This chapter continues right where the last one ended so make sure you’ve read that before starting this one.

Let’s get back to the story! 💖

"Oppa!" Taehyung cried dramatically as he hug Jimin who was caught off guard by the sudden embrace quickly hugged him back

"Don't cry" Jimin whispered, trying not to laugh at the ridiculousness situation
"We're safe now. We will take our revenge"

Taehyung pulled back dabbing at his eyes with a handkerchief. "Oh, Jimin Oppa I'm so glad you are safe" he said.

Jimin cleared his throat "Ivan this is my sister Taeyeon" he introduced.

Taeyeon turned to Ivan with an innocent smile. "Thank you, Mr. Ivan, for allowing me to stay here. You're so kind" she said in her most sweetest voice making Jimin bit his lip so hard trying not to laugh at his girly voice.

Ivan, who had been silently observing just nodded.

Yulia.stepped forward, smiling warmly "Welcome" she said, her voice sincere. "You must be exhausted. Let me show you to your room. It's right next to Jimin's"

Taeyeon nodded following Yulia. But as he walked, Ivan's eyes never left him.

"Have our men look into her background" Ivan whispered to one of his guards. "I want to know everything there is to know about Jimin's cousin" The guard nodded and quickly left to carry out the order.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung-now Taeyeon-entered Jimin's room, shutting the door behind him with a sigh of relief.

As soon as the door shut, both of them burst into laughter.

"Taeyeon, you look so pretty!" Jimin said, barely able to keep a straight face. "I almost forgot it was you when you hugged me earlier"

Taehyung rolled his eyes "Don't get too used to it, Jimin-ah. This is just temporary okay?"