20. Rival Ivan Petrov

Morning

Morning

Jungkook and Jimin were in the car, driving to the office. The sun was shining, casting a warm glow inside the car. Jungkook pulled up to the office building and put the car in park. He turned to Jimin, a soft smile on his face.

"Have a great day at work, love" Jungkook said, leaning in to kiss Jimin's lips. The kiss was sweet and lingering, a tender moment shared before the busy day ahead.

Jimin pulled back slightly, a curious look in his eyes.
"Where are you going today Jungkook?" he asked, tilting his head.

Jungkook's heart clenched slightly. He didn't want to lie, but he knew he had to at least for now.

"Just some business meetings, nothing to worry about" he replied smoothly, giving Jimin a reassuring smile.

Jimin nodded, his eyes still filled with innocence and trust. He leaned over and kissed Jungkook's cheek. "Okay, have a good day too. I love you."

"I love you too" Jungkook replied, his voice soft.

Jimin smiled and opened the car door, stepping out and giving Jungkook one last wave before heading into the building. Jungkook watched him go, a mixture of love and guilt swirling in his chest. As soon as Jimin disappeared inside, Jungkook's expression hardened. He started the car and drove off, heading towards his mafia empire building.

---

Meanwhile, in the office, Jimin couldn't help but think about Jungkook. He trusted him completely and believed every word he said. Little did he know the true extent of Jungkook's world.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In the dimly lit confines of the Jeon Mafia empire building the atmosphere in the dimly lit room was tense, charged with the weight of impending conflict

Jungkook, seated at the head of the table, exuded an aura of controlled power that commanded respect from his trusted associates.

Namjoon sat beside him with a stoic expression

While Yoongi presented his findings with a cool demeanor.

Taehyung leaned against the wall his gaze sharp and alert.