5. Jungkook met Jimin

The next morning, Jimin arrives at Jeon Enterprise to begin his first day as the secretary of CEO Jeon Jungkook

As he makes his way through the bustling corridors of the office he spots a friendly face approaching Taehyung, the Chief Marketing Officer(CMO).

"Hello Jimin my name is Taehyung, the CMO" Taehyung says with a warm smile extending his hand in greeting.

Jimin returns the smile feeling an instant connection with Taehyung's friendly demeanor.

"Nice to meet you Taehyung-shi" he replies shaking his hand firmly.

As they walk together towards the CEO's office Taehyung strikes up a conversation asking Jimin about his background and interests.

Jimin finds himself opening up easily to Taehyung impressed by his genuine curiosity and easygoing nature.

As they arrive at the CEO's office Taehyung bids Jimin farewell with a friendly pat on the back.

"Well it was great meeting you Jimin. I have a feeling we're going to get along just fine" he says with a playful wink.

Jimin blushes but nods with a smile, feeling grateful for the warm welcome from his new colleague.

"Likewise Taehyung-shi. I look forward to working with you" he replies.

Jimin approaches the CEO's office door and gives a polite knock before entering.

As he opens the door and steps inside his eyes immediately meet those of the man seated behind the desk-

Jeon Jungkook, the CEO of the company.

"Good morning Mr. Jeon" Jimin greets respectfully bowing as he approaches the desk.

Jungkook returns the smile his eyes crinkling at the corners with genuine warmth.

"Good morning Jimin. Have a seat" he says gesturing towards the chair opposite his desk.

As Jimin settles into the chair across from Jeon Jungkook's desk he looked around the luxuries office room feeling an excitement to work here everyday.