6. Adorable Excellence

As Jungkook sat at his desk in his office, surrounded by piles of paperwork he heard a gentle knock on the door and Jimin peeping in the door cutely

With a smile he called out "Come in Jimin."

The door opened and Jimin entered with coffee in one hand and stack of files in his other hand and a bright smile on his face.

"Good morning Mr Jeon" he greeted his voice as melodious as ever.

"Good morning Jimin" Jungkook replied his heart skipping a beat at the sight of him.

"Here is your coffee Mr Jeon" Jimin said and placed the cup of coffee on Jungkook's desk.

"Thank you but Jimin don't bring everything together what if the coffee fall you might have burned yourself" Jungkook said with a concerned voice.

"I will keep that in mind Mr Jeon" Jimin said

"Okay so what's my schedule today?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin then set the files down neatly in front of him.

"We have a meeting with the marketing team at 10 a.m. to discuss the new campaign" he informed his cheeks tinged with a faint blush as he spoke because of getting the intense stare from his boss.

Jungkook couldn't help but notice the way Jimin's cheeks turned pink and he found himself smiling in response.

But then he again focused and nodded tapping his pen against the desk thoughtfully.

"Alright remind me to go over the latest market analysis before the call. We need to be prepared." Jungkook said

"Of course Mr Jeon" Jimin affirmed making a note on his tablet.

"Following that you have a meeting with the design team at 11:30 to finalize the concept for the new ad campaign."

Jungkook leaned back in his chair, considering the upcoming meeting.

"Let's make sure we have all the necessary mock-ups and prototypes ready. I want this campaign to make a big impact."

Jimin nodded in agreement.
"I'll double-check with the design team to ensure everything is in order."

"Great" Jungkook said with a smile. "Anything else on the agenda for today?"

Jimin scanned his tablet before responding.

"Just a few smaller meetings with department heads throughout the afternoon to touch base on various projects.

"Oh and don't forget about the evening meeting with Mr. Lee from our partner company at 7 p.m."

Jungkook made a mental note of the dinner meeting.

"Oh yeah thanks for the reminder Jimin. Let's make sure everything is set for that as well."