7. Lunch with CEO

Please read this❗⚠️

Please read this❗⚠️

I decided to make a little change in the story.

Originally it was a normal story but I have changed it to omegaverse.

Because I love mating and scenting things in omegaverse stories.🤭

And heat and rut. 🤭

I have edited the Introduction chapter so you can see who are Alpha and Omega.

Well that's it.

Enjoy the chapter💞✨
___________________

Jungkook sat in his lavish office the morning sunlight streaming through the floor-to-ceiling windows.

He glanced at the clock on his desk anticipation coiling in his chest.

Waiting for his cute omega secretary Jimin to enter inside.

A soft knock on the door interrupted his thoughts.

"Come in" Jungkook commanded his voice deep and authoritative.

The door opened to reveal Jimin his aura radiating of pure innocence.
He stepped inside clutching a tablet to his chest.

His cheeks tinged a light pink as he approached the intimidating Alpha.

"Good morning Mr. Jeon" Jimin greeted with a polite bow.
"Here is your schedule for today"

Jungkook leaned back in his chair his eyes never leaving Jimin.
"Good morning Jimin. Let's see what you've got for me" He motioned for Jimin to come closer.

Jimin stepped forward placing the tablet on Jungkook's desk. His hands trembled slightly as he navigated to the schedule.

"You have a meeting with the board of directors at 10 AM, followed by a lunch appointment with Mr. Kim from Kim Industries.
In the afternoon, there's a conference call with our overseas partners and then a meeting with the legal team at 4 PM" Jimin said.

Jungkook nodded his gaze fixed on Jimin's face.

"Efficient and thorough. I like that" He paused allowing his eyes to travel over Jimin's form.

"How are you finding your days so far Jimin?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin's blush deepened.
"It's... a bit overwhelming but I'm trying to learn more and do my best sir" Jimin replied.

Jungkook smirked leaning forward. "Overwhelming? I hope it's not because of me" Jungkook said.

Jimin's eyes widened his blush spreading.

"N-no sir. It's just that everything is so new and...big" Jimin said shaking his hand cutely.

Jungkook chuckled softly.
"You'll get used to it. And don't worry I'll take good care of you" His tone was smooth almost teasing.