Out.

𝐉𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒

It's about 6:00 when Jrue gets up to get ready for work. Today is her second day and she feels good about it.

Jrue gets out of the bed and makes her way to the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face.

After all that she goes to get dressed and then plugs in the flat iron to refresh her silk press.

While she waits, Jrue picks up her phone to check her notifications and sees @IsaiahLindsey followed her on Instagram and just sent her a DM.

She clicks on the boy's profile and sure enough it's the boy from the office yesterday. Smiling, she goes to open the messages he sent her.

IsaiahHawkins

Yo. Why would you play in my mouth like this?

*sends attachment*

iiam.Jrue

It's cute.

IsaiahHawkins

It looks like I got food stuck in my teeth. Is that cute to you?

iiam.Jrue

Bruh. you got what you asked for lmao.

IsaiahHawkins

Yo ass is frying me. You lucky you fine tho. Can I get ya number?

iiam.Jrue

I gotta go. bye.

Smiling at the phone, Jrue gets her stuff together before heading downstairs to leave for work.

"Mom, Dad, I'm leaving!" Jrue yells while leaving out the door.

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

Saturday, 8pm. Jrue's House.

It's finally the weekend, meaning Lia and Jrue are going out tonight to get turnt. Jrue's been working for a week now and she's improving every day.

"Lia, help me pick out my outfit!" Jrue groans looking through her closet.

"Girl boo your bestie is here to help best believe that." Lia tells Jrue going to her closet to find something for her.

Malia comes back out with the most revealing outfit ever. It's a mesh, see through, poster girl jumpsuit. "You're wearing this Rue. No ifs, ands, or buts accepted."

Jrue decides against arguing and just puts the outfit on with some latex stiletto boots.

An hour later Malia and Jrue wait for their uber outside to take them to Vortex, a nightclub that's in the city. Both of them had fake IDs so they could get into clubs.

"Let's take pictures Rue!" Lia yells over the music playing in the background when they get inside.

Lia pulls out her phone and holds it slightly above them to take a couple of pictures before posting them to her IG story and tagging Jrue.

They've been at the club for a good minute now when their favorite song "Get it sexyy" by Sexyy Red comes on. Jrue stands up from their seats and drags Malia to the dance floor.

"Slim thick caramel skin" she starts singing the lyrics.

"5 '5 this bitch a ten" Lia adds on.

"Hair done, pills paid."

"Catch me slidin in a benz"

"Get it sexy" both Malia and Jrue sing along with the song twerking on each other just enjoying each other's company and with the liquor flowing through their bodies.

Jrue feels hands snake around her waist, so she immediately stands up ready to chew whoever touches her up.

But when she turns around it's Isaiah smiling at her with his panty dropping smile and cute dimples.

"What are you doing here boy?" Jrue asks, furrowing her eyebrows.

"I'm here with my homeboy. This Amir." he says pointing at the man standing next to him.

"Oh. Well, hey this is my bestie, Malia." Jrue looks to Malia who's already staring at Amir and smiling.

They all exchange their greetings before Isaiah and Amir invite them to their section and they accept the invitation because why not.

While Amir and Lia chat it up on what side of the section. Rue and Isaiah sit on the other side pretty close together.

"You look good mama." Isaiah tells Jrue pulling her closer to him.

Jrue looks away as she blushes muttering "Thanks."

"I make you nervous huh?" he asks, pulling her chin back to look at him.

"Tuh don't flatter yourself. What's up wit you and all this touching?"

"I just like touching you that's all."

"Hm", Jrue just responds.

The small group just drinks and chats for a few more hours before they decide to leave.

Because Malia and Jrue didn't drive here, and the guys offered to take them home. They told them Malia's address since her house was closer and Lia was pretty drunk.

Rue was tipsy, slightly losing her balance here and there but was good for the most part.

They pulled up to Lia's apartment building and walked them to the door. Amir carried Lia upstairs and into her apartment after Jrue unlocked it and put her on the couch.

Isaiah stayed at the door with Jrue and grabbed her wrist before she could walk away.

"Can I get your number for real this time?" he asked once again.

"Sure, since you're so desperate." Jrue joked once he handed her his phone so she could put her number in. Saving her contact as Jrue with the pink heart emoji.

Handing him his phone back they tell each other goodnight and go their separate ways.

Y'all idk how to flirt so bear with me but yea please vote and I'll update on Sunday!
-Author😛