Hoes be mad.

A/N- Not really proofread so yea.

𝐉𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒

Jrue sat in her room on the phone with Malia discussing what they should do today. It was Saturday and they wanted to go out but also not do too much.

"You wanna go to this block party later?" Malia asked, turning her attention to Jrue.

"Where it's at tho?" Jrue asked in return.

"Somewhere in North Philly, they gotta court so your man and my man can play basketball" Malia stuck out her tongue.

"Girlaaaaa since when Amir been ya man?"

"Since last night when he ate this cat!" Malia yelled through the phone.

"Oh, girl you on that typa timing... but I can't blame you" Jrue dragged.

TMI did not exist in their relationship whatsoever. These two besties told each other everything even the things that weren't so pleasant but that's how their dynamic worked.

"Rue you probably ain't seen nothing yet, how much you wanna bet that Isaiah is 100% a mun- BAE!!" Malia was cut off by Isaiah yelling through the house.

"Hold on Lia, let me call you back" Rue smiled at Malia before hanging up.

Jrue went downstairs to see what he wanted. "Boy why are you yelling through this house like you done lost ya mind" she asked him.

Ignoring her statement Isaiah asks "Me and Amir are going to this lil block party later to hoop, you coming wit me?"

"Mmm yea me and Lia was just talking about that"

"We're leaving in an hour so be ready or you're getting left" Isaiah mumbled against her lips.

Her and Isaiah had been staying at her parents' house while they were out of town, so they just used the time to be with each other without any distractions.

The Block Party

Walking hand in hand towards the table Amir and Malia were waiting for them as Jrue scanned her surroundings as she always did just to be aware of who was here.

"Bestie!" Jrue saw and heard in front of her as they approached their friends. Malia instantly jumped out her seat to pull her into a bone crushing hug as if she hadn't just seen her a few days ago.

"Hey boo where you been?" she asked, pulling away slightly to look at her.

"Honestlyyyy I been up under my man for the past couple of days" Lia admitted with no shame.

Looking over, Jrue said wassup to Amir before going back to her conversation with Malia.

"Tuhh we got got forreal what happened to DTN4L!?"

"I know, but having somebody who cares just feels good, you know?"

Nodding her head in agreement the small group went to go get some snacks to snack on while just having random conversations, catching up with each other.

To the right of her, Jrue could see Isaiah stuffing his face as if he's never eaten before.

"Nigga slow down, the food is not going anywhere" Jrue smacked the back of his neck receiving a mug in return.

"Bae. I haven't any snacks in weeks, just let me live bruh"

"If you keep eating like that you won't live long. Finna choke and die, god forbid."

Isaiah doesn't even respond; he just stares at her for a while longer before telling Amir to come and hoop with him.

Jrue and Malia just continue their conversation from the table.