CHAPTER NINETEEN: School's Out

After the school talent show, we're trapped inside the school.

After not finding Perry, Eli's concluded that he escaped— leaving me free to have fun while I wait for the police to unlock the doors.

"Looks like we're stuck here." Mason said.

"I'd like to have some fun." Eli said with a sly smirk on his face.

"What kind of fun, Eli?" Landon asked to Eli.

Clicking the door locked, Eli takes a direct step toward me, scooping me in by my lower back. As Eli holds me like I belong to him, my knees weaken.

He brings his mouth a hair's breadth from mine, his lips curling into a sinisterly sexy smile.

"Ann knows what kind of fun I'd like to have." Eli said to me.

I tilt my chin lips to Eli's, desperate for his kiss.

He take my chin in his hands, swirling his tongue around mine. Just when I give in, he lets go.

"Ann, when you first started working for Camden High, I had my office sound-proofed." Eli said wearing a smirk on his face.

"Why?" I asked to him.

"BecauseI thought you'd be a screamer." He answered.

"We should test it." Landon said.

Throwing me over my shoulder, he flings me onto Eli's desk and parts my legs then yanks my dress up.

He caresses my cunt, massaging the soft folds between me.

"Oh, God!" I screamed out of pleasure.

My voice reverberates through me. Still, it doesn't feel like enough.

"Scream for me again." Landon said to me.

"This is so dirty. All three of us in the principal's office." Mason said.

Carefully, Mason unsheathes his cock from his pants.

"I love it." Mason said.

"Ann's cries make me so hard." Eli said. 

After he undresses, Eli strokes his cock, which stands at full mast.

"Ann, isn't it naughty to see the principal and the nurse's cock inside the school? I bet you want to do something about it." Eli said to me.

I wrap my fingers around Mason's girth.

"It's yours, baby." Mason said to me.

"The only think I like more than your scream is the sound you make gagging on my cock." Landon said.

"Do you think that you can take all three of us?" Mason asked, looks like he has something in mind.

Mason, Landon, and Eli circle me like sharks. My mouth waters as I remember the sweet musk of their dicks.

This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to take all the guys in the principal's office.

"I can take all of you." I said to them.

"Prove it." Eli said to me.

Landon holds his length and presses it to my mouth, parting my lips.

Nodding, I open my mouth wider, letting his cock hit the back of my throat. Gagging, I move him in and out of me, meeting his eyes as I pleasure him.

"Landon can't have all the fun." I heard Eli said.

Eli takes me by the hair, bringing my mouth to the shiny head of his thick cock.